Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

Choo Choo on the phone with his manager at McDonald's as we type trying to pick up another shift to raise the ante to 2.00 lol.Bro don't get into your 401k it's just high school football. 

I have lost more money in the couch than you have seen in a lifetime bet you can’t even come up with two dollars mommy won’t let you get in your little piggy bank and get some change!!!

24 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

No this is getting your attention because you know the true outcome and what’s about to happen when the F5 heads your way. I have also laid the ground work for you to make a bet but you keep saying no one wants any part of it when ultimately it’s you that knows deep inside that it’s a suckers bet for you cause it’s a no win Situation except for you to bet on the Alcoa side keep on sticking your foot in your on mouth cause you look like the moron here not me. I have put it out there and you have laid down like a whopped puppy dog that knows daddy is going to beat you to the punch every time I heard there was a powder puff game maybe you can get on that thread and convince someone you can win at that. Until then I will be at the club making sure my wife makes that money so I can eat a few Ralph’s donuts on Friday night and celebrate the victory with a few Ice Cold PBR’s 

Alcoa_____________Choo______________Choo________________.        OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it probably  took you a while to type all this out. I'm not going to read it. I have a hard time deciphering caveman. Thanks for getting back to me tho.

26 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

I have lost more money in the couch than you have seen in a lifetime bet you can’t even come up with two dollars mommy won’t let you get in your little piggy bank and get some change!!!

Hush up caveman. Your low IQ bores me. Your definitely the slowest witted one of the goon cow  pile..

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

:roflolk:

I'm still in disbelief that any of Cookeville's 2000 students could go play football for FREE at Open zoned Upperman HS!?!?

Surely there are a bunch of posts complaining about this, using this as a rationale for UHS's success? I did a search and couldn't find anyone complaining about this. Really strange...

• Upvote 2

Just now, 32hammer said:

I'm still in disbelief that any of Cookeville's 2000 students could go play football for FREE at Open zoned Upperman HS!?!?

Surely there are a bunch of posts complaining about this, using this as a rationale for UHS's success? I did a search and couldn't find anyone complaining about this. Really strange...

Well to be honest there's a long time rivalry here. And loyalty means something around these parts. Kids don't jump back and forth because most of them are born a bee or a cavalier. There usually has to be a serious event to get someone to switch sides..we don't switch around here because daddy doesn't think we get enough play time or we want to jump on a band wagon. If there's any non resident  students that are athletes it's a very very small number. I don't know of any..sure not 19% lol. I can see  why that's hard for you to believe. how could we possibly get to the semi finals without outside talent right? Its unheard of in Knoxville.