Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

1 minute ago, bonkers said:

You may be right. I would give a paycheck to know what all he was screaming at everyone during his explosion and I would just LOVE to be smoking whatever the h$#* CatskerS is smoking with you and Gaddis right now.

Lol I did overhear him saying to one of our players that I won't mention-- "Stop running your big mouth, and play football. Just shut up and play!!" I liked that. Today's kids seem to love running their mouths too much.

1 minute ago, CatskerS said:

In all seriousness #69 should probably move from the corner position to the defense line position. He was rocking havoc on the edge but more penetration is needed up the midfield to be successful.  Second half he looked like the ultimate friend/ relationship builder on the sidelines too

Who is #69? (I'm afraid to ask but I already have)

Just now, SweetScience said:

Lol I did overhear him saying to one of our players that I won't mention-- "Stop running your big mouth, and play football. Just shut up and play!!" I liked that. Today's kids seem to love running their mouths too much.

Well, I've seriously decided that Gaddis just has to go crazy like that a few times a game until the players learn to fight. What he did is infectious. I didn't see any life from either our players or coaches until he did that. Give him a heavy dose of blood pressure medicine and turn his crazy #### loose. Hire a doctor to stay with him on the sidelines to revive him if he goes down. I just don't see any other plan of action that I'm sure will work.

2 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Well, I've seriously decided that Gaddis just has to go crazy like that a few times a game until the players learn to fight. What he did is infectious. I didn't see any life from either our players or coaches until he did that. Give him a heavy dose of blood pressure medicine and turn his crazy #### loose. Hire a doctor to stay with him on the sidelines to revive him if he goes down. I just don't see any other plan of action that I'm sure will work.

Hahah!!

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

As I've said all along, while your mindless rants of 15-0 sound good to the fans, this team will battle for third in the region. They won't beat Farragut or Mt Juliet out of the region, and will finish 5-5 or 6-4. They'll be better come playoff time and may surprise some teams.

BONKERS you just screwed yourself and probably not for the first time you FRAUD. The person who all along has been calling my posts, " MINDLESS RANTS, " goes by the name CATSWILD.

BONKERS has never said those words about my posts before. Never.

I can't stand JERKS like you who use multiple names to rip on people who are just trying to enjoy being a high school fan.  I wonder what other names you have HID BEHIND LIKE A COWARD? 

Now BONKERS / CATSWILD go play with yourself because I am done with a phoney Oak Ridge fan like you.

Why is it the really dumb ones who think they can pull off using two CoachT names to attack people from behind a keyboard?

• Like 1