Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

11 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The Oak Ridge pass D is beyond bad.We went from one of the best in the state to the worst Ive ever seen at Oak Ridge.We have had enuff WRs for 2 teams the last 10 yrs and now cant find 1 solid guy to step up.As I feared we have nobody that is a threat to make a play on his own.Jackson is getting better every week and I do believe he will be a star but it might take most of yr to get there.Is Romono hurt again?He should be our best back if healthy. Jacob Adams still does his part.Oak Ridge never looks good in scrimmages.After last yr scrimmages I thought we was looking bad but this was a different kind of ugly.It was like the DBs didn't even try to tackle.It was good to see K.Jackson showing heart because most acted like they could care less.Before and after most acted like they could care less.The coaches need to step up as much as the players.Guess we will really know when it counts and Hardin Valley comes to the ship.

They have receivers the play calling is horrible! It’s been horrible for awhile! Isaiah Johnson and Stewart are good receivers! Johnson can be as good as Aj davis if used right! Agreed pass defense is horrible!!!!! Linebackers all need to be replaced! 15 needs to be replaced at corner for 22! It’s all bad! Worst oak ridge team seen in years! Need new coaches badly! Kendall jackson, Romano, Stewart, Preston, jaylen, And Johnson need the ball! 

10 hours ago, catswild said:

Yes I did and I wish I had been wrong. This team will win a few games but will NOT be 15-0 (mindless rant by Willie). This team has VERY AVERAGE speed and has NO...I repeat HAS NO...breakaway threat that can go the distance! All of those guys that Willie reports that go to camps...WHO CARES????? I didn't see one of them do ANYTHING tonight!  I don't think ANYONE played well for OR...NOBODY!!!  And whatever they did at camp didn't help them tonight.

I agree on most of this, but Isaiah Johnson did good enough. He caught 2 for 2 on slants almost scored on the second slant. He also made an athletic interception on a 6’4 receiver. Didn’t get tested much besides when he did her scored on in red zone by not seeing the ball. Agreed slow and no break away speed from anybody! 

20 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Is Oak Ridge still going  to go undefeated as previously stated earlier in this thread?  My how attitudes change after a scrimmage.  It was a scrimmage.....it means nothing!  But this thread is fun to read.  lol

I would never predict this team to go undefeated but you're right, a scrimmage means NOTHING

15 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I agree on most of this, but Isaiah Johnson did good enough. He caught 2 for 2 on slants almost scored on the second slant. He also made an athletic interception on a 6’4 receiver. Didn’t get tested much besides when he did her scored on in red zone by not seeing the ball. Agreed slow and no break away speed from anybody! 

Johnson made a great interception early. You're exactly right. He has great hands too, but not much speed. If I'm our QB, I'll throw it to him almost every time.

36 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Is Oak Ridge still going  to go undefeated as previously stated earlier in this thread?  My how attitudes change after a scrimmage.  It was a scrimmage.....it means nothing!  But this thread is fun to read.  lol

Hi, I am the ONE & ONLY Oak Ridge fan to predict 15 - 0. Please, don't blame the other Wildcat fans. Yes, I still think we are going  to go 15 - 0. It is critical we improve every week. I just really like the mix of this team.