1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

8 hours ago, TheBigDawg said:

Thank you for your unbiased honesty. Coming from someone outside of the fan base, it is valuable. People who are not looking through Whitwell’s eyes can clearly see this game was rigged. I understand they love and support their boys. They will never admit the truth about this game and can’t be blamed for being that way about it.

Unbiased ?    From what I can tell he’s with y’all.

Football is and always will be about Offense, Defense, and special teams......... The last might not win you every game, but it most certainly can  cost you many. 

Complain about the refs, conspiracy theories etc etc etc, when it came down to it your special teams lost you the game. 

Kick a simple extra point and it’s a ball game. 

Ya didn’t.... but keep on and the whole state gonna pitch in and hand y’all trophies for whiniest sore losers ever.

Edited by ImaSavage
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

Surely you can do better than that.  

I don’t expect a simple minded person to actually know details about the game of football. All I’m saying is a healthy GB team and SP both could of beat Cornersville too. Cornersville caught whitwell after facing two very physical football teams lol 

Edited by WingoVFL

15 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I don’t expect a simple minded person to actually know details about about the game of football. All I’m saying is a healthy GB team and SP both could of beat Cornersville too. Cornersville caught whitwell after facing two very physical football teams lol 

I agree with whoever said 5-6 teams could have won this yr. I believe Huntington or lake county could have beaten  s Pitt or greenback based on how the championship game was played. Who’s to say whitwell could have gone to Huntington or lake county which people say are two very tuff places to play and won like c’ville. C’ville might not have been able to play from behind and make big plays like whitwell in the 4th qt against s. Pitt or greenback. Both teams earned it to be there and c’ville had opportunities and missed on them. Whitwell had one good one and made it count. Simple as that.

Edited by Thevalleytruth

Just now, Thevalleytruth said:

I agree with whoever said 5-6 teams could have won this yr. I believe Huntington or lake county could have beaten  s Pitt or greenback based on how the championship game was played. Who’s to say whitwell could have gone to Huntington or lake county which people say are two very tuff places to play and won like c’ville. C’ville might not have been able to play from behind and make big plays like whitwell in the 4th qt against s. Pitt or greenback. Not teams earned to be there and c’ville had opportunities and missed on them. Whitwell had one good one and made it count. Simple as that.

Whitwell played at the creek bank lol I’m sure playing at LC would of been just fine 

8 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

I agree with whoever said 5-6 teams could have won this yr. I believe Huntington or lake county could have beaten  s Pitt or greenback based on how the championship game was played. Who’s to say whitwell could have gone to Huntington or lake county which people say are two very tuff places to play and won like c’ville. C’ville might not have been able to play from behind and make big plays like whitwell in the 4th qt against s. Pitt or greenback. Both teams earned it to be there and c’ville had opportunities and missed on them. Whitwell had one good one and made it count. Simple as that.

You tried to bail him out, he cant see it.

59 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I don’t expect a simple minded person to actually know details about the game of football. All I’m saying is a healthy GB team and SP both could of beat Cornersville too. Cornersville caught whitwell after facing two very physical football teams lol 

31 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Neither could Cville, Playoff Atmosphere at SP is the toughest place to play in 1a imo 

Have you played at huntingdon ya fool