3A Title Game - Alcoa vs Covington

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Well, you sure are full of something. :lol: We got two transfers that have moved in from Florida. They will be ready to play Saturday afternoon. Watching them practice now. :thumb:

Yeah and Covington will be suiting up some of the Upperman players also. C'mon man we all know what ole Gary was talking about getting some help from the same people this week just like he got this past week.

Edited by daddymacvols

31 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

Tell us how we go about scheduling you year in and year out! We Upperman people are gonna have fun with you all on Saturday. 

Have the Upperman AD call Josh Stephens at Alcoa High School. I’m sure something can be worked out for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. You might want to start at the middle school level first. Not sure your kids will appreciate y’all throwing them to the wolves right off the bat.

I think you’ve got it turned around there Mac. Us Tornadoes are gonna continue to have fun with y’all. You gotta win one first to be on the other end. Alcoa-102       Upperman-32

:roflolk:

Edited by Throwdeslant

Just now, daddymacvols said:

Yeah and Covington will be suiting up some of the Upperman players also. C'mon man we all know what ole Gary was talking about getting some gelp from next week just like he got the same help this past week.

Covington would be better to pull from their feeder school than Upperman. Y’all got your boys thinking they were robbed rather than beat. That’s why your program will never get over the semi hump. Excuses never breed champions Mac.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

Have the Upperman AD call Josh Stevens at Alcoa High School. I’m sure something can be worked out for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. You might want to start at the middle school level first. Not sure your kids will appreciate y’all throwing them to the wolves right off the bat.

I think you’ve got it turned around there Mac. Us Tornadoes are gonna continue to have fun with y’all. You gotta win one first to be on the other end. Alcoa-102       Upperman-32

:roflolk:

We don't want to wait till 2021 and 2022 qe want y'all next year and the years to come. Y'all got lucky this past Friday night and we will be there this Saturday afternoon. Don't be looking over your shoulder too much. We will watch y'all falter this come Saturday.

1 minute ago, daddymacvols said:

We don't want to wait till 2021 and 2022 qe want y'all next year and the years to come. Y'all got lucky this past Friday night and we will be there this Saturday afternoon. Don't be looking over your shoulder too much. We will watch y'all falter this come Saturday.

Schedule is already set. We NEVER look over our shoulders. Y’all had your chance to show up last week but decided to hide behind your phones. Bring it. We will be more than happy to take some more of your gate money...:lol:

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Covington would be better to pull from their feeder school than Upperman. Y’all got your boys thinking they were robbed rather than beat. That’s why your program will never get over the semi hump. Excuses never breed champions Mac.....

Throwdeslant you might be more successful if your quarterback would throw de slant more!!! Glad y'all play those cupcake schools in the east all the time. Don't get me wrong but when you come west this past Friday night your coach was saying y'all were lucky to get out of Baxter with a win. It sure wasn't a 56-0 over Kingston or Claiborne County or Unicoi County or Scott County give me a break. Our district had 3 top 10 teams in the State.

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Schedule is already set. We NEVER look over our shoulders. Y’all had your chance to show up last week but decided to hide behind your phones. Bring it. We will be more than happy to take some more of your gate money...:lol:

I will meet you at Ralphs or Five Guys or just at the stadium I wont hide behind a phone or a computer. I live 2 miles from the stadium.

Just now, daddymacvols said:

Throwdeslant you might be more successful if your quarterback would throw de slant more!!! Glad y'all play those cupcake schools in the east all the time. Don't get me wrong but when you come west this past Friday night your coach was saying y'all were lucky to get out of Baxter with a win. It sure wasn't a 56-0 over Kingston or Claiborne County or Unicoi County or Scott County give me a break. Our district had 3 top 10 teams in the State.

And you all will be home watching the Championship game on TV Saturday! :lol:

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

And I'll be more than happy to watch your studs take home a silver ball!! Either one this year will be tainted for ya.