3A Title Game - Alcoa vs Covington

CHARGERFAN

52 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

Throwdeslant you might be more successful if your quarterback would throw de slant more!!! Glad y'all play those cupcake schools in the east all the time. Don't get me wrong but when you come west this past Friday night your coach was saying y'all were lucky to get out of Baxter with a win. It sure wasn't a 56-0 over Kingston or Claiborne County or Unicoi County or Scott County give me a break. Our district had 3 top 10 teams in the State.

Yep, & we beat you cup cake

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daddymacvols said:

Maybe the other way around! Seriously what time you wanna get to the stadium and I'll meet ya there. I'll even give ya my phone number

Sir, I don't know who you are or who you pull for, but the upperman fans, & players that hosted us last Friday night were very classy people unlike yourself. Upperman, you all have a great program with some great kids,& parents, I'm sure the school staff have to be great also because of the way we were treated Friday night. Great experience because they made it that way. Enjoyed our time there, great atmosphere.two great teams played, hard fought game on both sides, so please stop trying to take away what these two teams accomplished this season.again, great game bees, work harder in the off season & come back at it again next year.hats off too you! As far as you big Mac, leave this thread for these great Covington fans & Alcoa fans to enjoy jabbing at each other & trying to guess who's gonna take who on Saturday, let them enjoy championship week. Good luck to Covington players, hope for a injury free game on both sides! GO TORNADOES!!!

2 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Sir, I don't know who you are or who you pull for, but the upperman fans, & players that hosted us last Friday night were very classy people unlike yourself. Upperman, you all have a great program with some great kids,& parents, I'm sure the school staff have to be great also because of the way we were treated Friday night. Great experience because they made it that way. Enjoyed our time there, great atmosphere.two great teams played, hard fought game on both sides, so please stop trying to take away what these two teams accomplished this season.again, great game bees, work harder in the off season & come back at it again next year.hats off too you! As far as you big Mac, leave this thread for these great Covington fans & Alcoa fans to enjoy jabbing at each other & trying to guess who's gonna take who on Saturday, let them enjoy championship week. Good luck to Covington players, hope for a injury free game on both sides! GO TORNADOES!!!

A4-DD0-FD5-597-D-417-A-8-E5-C-578-E0-E4-

6 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Well said my friend. I’m looking forward to see Convington and compare them with us. They surprised me last year in the championship. Good luck to both teams and hope both teams play their best games of the season.

• Thanks 1

I’ve read in other threads about the open enrollment at Alcoa. I was wondering how many kids on yalls team came from your elementary and middle schools and how many transfer in? In Covington we play with the kids that grow up here. I wish we could get some transfers for high school but that hadn’t caught on in West Tennessee. Thanks and I hope both teams come out injury free Saturday.