Jackson County 0-9

Indian

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

We played Clarkrange this summer. They rely on the three don't they? They did this summer.

I haven’t watched them this year but I have seen a team they beat (Macon County) and they have to be very solid in all facets to win against a team that good. No doubt they can shoot the 3 but they defend well too. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

You can't expect a team that young in a tough district to do much. They will get better and each year will get better. If they play hard like they did against Pickett Co then they should be proud of their effort. They scored 34 on Friday, so there is an improvement right there.

The word I got from classmates is two of their best players are out for the year for injuries.

I was at the JC vs RBS game last night and let me just clear up everything here. Coach Brown hasn’t forgotten how to coach I thought his team played hard and to the best of their ability. They are very young and without 2 starters so it’s going to be a tough season but there is promise here. What the parents need to do is get these girls playing AAU all spring and summer long.  They are a couple of years away from competing but with hard work they can get there. 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:42 AM, UCSportsFan said:

I was at the JC vs RBS game last night and let me just clear up everything here. Coach Brown hasn’t forgotten how to coach I thought his team played hard and to the best of their ability. They are very young and without 2 starters so it’s going to be a tough season but there is promise here. What the parents need to do is get these girls playing AAU all spring and summer long.  They are a couple of years away from competing but with hard work they can get there. 

I asked Coach Brown if he is coaching a different system then last year, and he said no. "We just don"t have the players!" But we will keep working! I think he knows who USCSportsFan is, because he said somethings I can not repeat! LOL !

49 minutes ago, whoop said:

I asked Coach Brown if he is coaching a different system then last year, and he said no. "We just don"t have the players!" But we will keep working! I think he knows who USCSportsFan is, because he said somethings I can not repeat! LOL !

Trust me, he knows. So do lots of GBB followers on here.

1 hour ago, whoop said:

He knows me?  Are you sure?  He may be thinking of someone else but please feel free to share since it was so funny the rest of us would like to laugh with you. 

Edited by UCSportsFan