Pre-season Media Poll:

1. Cleveland 

2. McMinn Co

3. Bradley Central 

4. East Hamilton 

5. Walker Valley

6. Ooltewah 

7. Soddy Daisy 

big differences between the polls & even more suprising that Walker Valley is 2-0 & beat Cleveland last night, who has started out 0-2 in District play. 

This was pretty close except for the east ham prediction. They ended up 1st, Cleveland 2nd but lost 4 star players due to stupidity on their part,, wv or Bradley 3rd, ooltewah 5th although 3-5 are very evenmy matched, McMinn 7 t and soddy 7th

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

It looks like 3,4&5 was settled tonight with 

3. Walker Valley 7-5

4. Bradley Central 6-5 (Cleveland on 2/11)

5. Ooltewah 6-6

This assumes points differential is first tie-breaker. WV has edge over Bradley & Bradley has edge over Ooltewah. I don’t think Bradley will beat Cleveland, but even if they did, I think Bradley will still be #4.

As i stated earlier, I’d rather be a 4-5 & see #1 East Ham in semi’s vs a 3 seed & have to play #2 Cleveland. Anyone disagree? 

I'd rather play cleveland in semis, they are missing 4 star players, east Hamilton isn't. Bradley will be tied with an if they win and ooltewah if they lose. 

8 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

I'd rather play cleveland in semis, they are missing 4 star players, east Hamilton isn't. Bradley will be tied with an if they win and ooltewah if they lose. 

Cleveland lost one player of real significance & they seem to be playing better (team) ball now than they were when they lost their first 2 District games of the season with a full roster. 

Not trying to discredit the player(s) lost, but some younger kids have stepped up & proven to be great players. 

Edited by FootballFan51

On 12/5/2018 at 8:23 PM, FootballFan51 said:

Pre-season Coaches Poll:

1. Cleveland

2. East Hamilton

3. Bradley Central 

4. Ooltewah 

5. Walker Valley

6. McMinn Co.

7. Soddy Daisy 

Pre-season Media Poll:

1. Cleveland 

2. McMinn Co

3. Bradley Central 

4. East Hamilton 

5. Walker Valley

6. Ooltewah 

7. Soddy Daisy 

big differences between the polls & even more suprising that Walker Valley is 2-0 & beat Cleveland last night, who has started out 0-2 in District play. 

Here's something to ponder, why didn't Reuter get coach of the year? Because his team did as expected. Okay if that's the reason then why did Jason McGowan get coy? His team was supposed to be good and they are. East Hamilton coach should of g or it since they over performed  better