District 14AA

Bobcats83

11 hours ago, dmm88 said:

SS over NS by how many they want LOL

Chester over Adamsville by 15

Scotts Hill over Lexington by 2

McNairy over Riverside by 3

Yea I agree! It has been a lot of talking going on in Jackson. North Side this North Side that, their fans been running off at the mouth. First meeting we beat them by 50, 2nd meeting we only won by 16-18 but we cleared the bench after the first quarter. They actually thought that they was in the game lol. Starters only played the first quarter, and had a 26-30 point lead. Coach then took starters out of course, then the 2nd, 3rd and whoever else was on the bench played lol. Our coach wasn’t happy at all but it was no reason to play starters, we won the district by a few games. So no need to risk anybody getting hurt in a meaningless game. But this game tomorrow is personal, our coach will keep his foot on the petal tomorrow. I say South Side win by at least 50! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Chester will get all the calls at home for sure, the conflict of interest will kick in. Lexington will have to play lights out to win. SS stops Warren again and win by double digits

We all know Chester Co will get every call!! It’s real easy when Pipkin’s hubby is in charge of assigning refs to each game!! Must be nice smh

1 hour ago, Bobcats83 said:

Looks like SS will win Lex 2nd McNairy 3rd and CC 4th

I believe  SS will be the only 1 of the 4 to win their region game but then they will lose to Crockett 

Thanks for the compliment(I think) who says Crockett makes it? Why do you think we can’t beat them? 

Edited by Tez2319
  • Like 1