Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

6 hours ago, IMDog said:

I really hope you are right,about next year, maybe I'm just being a pessimist but I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch.there could be a lot of things transpire in the next few months,I've seen it happen before, transfers, injuries,and like before personal issues,I know most of these girls and I really do hope they can win multiple championships through out Their high school seasons,I wish them nothing but GOOD LUCK Saturday

Hard to convince kids they should put relationships on the back burner lol. I know what you're saying.  I'm praying it all holds together. 

5 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

didnt we win state 2 times when these girls were in JR. high why should it be any different i dont understand why people dont think we will and also Mandy and Gracie are a lot better now than they were then they hardly ever got to play back then so shouldnt this makes us better now than back then

That's sort of true but sort of not true. Let me explain. Under the old format current cloudland juniors won a sectional championship which most people called a state title but it was basically a from here to Knoxville title which is still impressive. Also don't forget that some really good Single A high school teams play Double A in middle school basketball. I know Wartburg is one of those teams and I think Oneida is also . 

1 hour ago, tnhoosier said:

Played Cloudland and Oneida both.  Each are solid teams, my opinion (which means little), Oneida by 15-20.  If it was at Cloudland.... Oneida by 5-10.  Just the better team and more experienced team imo.  But Cloudland is capable of the upset.

It won't be an upset if either team wins.  You'll have to have more than one game to go by to gauge if another team is better.  No one will really know til after tonight

The Tribets are good. They move the ball well, shoot good from the Arch, they are tall, experienced and well coached. But IMO they are not 15-20 better. Not even on their home floor. We got up by 1 at one point in the game and honestly, we killing ourselves. They prolly got 8 points from the Charity stripe 

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Lost 43-41 at the buzzer.  Teams were pretty evenly matched.  We got to solve the ng puzzle to avoid this scenario next year.  We have the toughest atmosphere to play in.  We got to make them come here

cant believe we didnt win this game we are a much better team than them 3 is an awful point cuard and they are very weak inside tall but weak we just didnt play very well only 13 points at half

5 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

cant believe we didnt win this game we are a much better team than them 3 is an awful point cuard and they are very weak inside tall but weak we just didnt play very well only 13 points at half

Did you go?  I listened to the broadcast. 

24 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Lost 43-41 at the buzzer.  Teams were pretty evenly matched.  We got to solve the ng puzzle to avoid this scenario next year.  We have the toughest atmosphere to play in.  We got to make them come here

Congratulations on a tremendous season King and you are spot on. Get this game in Roan Mtn next year and it will be a different result .