Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

10 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

cant believe we didnt win this game we are a much better team than them 3 is an awful point cuard and they are very weak inside tall but weak we just didnt play very well only 13 points at half

Oneida made 16 of 16 free throws.  That's a well coached team.  They deserve to go to Cookeville. 

9 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Congratulations on a tremendous season King and you are spot on. Get this game in Roan Mtn next year and it will be a different result . 

It was a really good year and I think it can be even better next year.  These girls love Kenzie Birchfield and they really played hard to get her to the glass house.  We're going to miss Kenzie.  Cland is bringing in some real talent.  Keep an eye on Sahara McKinney.  She has the moves and speed of a teenage boy.  I believe she will get some good minutes as a freshman and may become a dominant player right off the bat. 

9 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

yes kenzi hit a 3 with 23 seconds to go but then they rebounded ball and scored with .03 to go seems like we need to be quite a bit better than opponent to win a game if close we find a way to lose

Gracie hit the 3 to tie it up at 41-41. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It was a really good year and I think it can be even better next year.  These girls love Kenzie Birchfield and they really played hard to get her to the glass house.  We're going to miss Kenzie.  Cland is bringing in some real talent.  Keep an eye on Sahara McKinney.  She has the moves and speed of a teenage boy.  I believe she will get some good minutes as a freshman and may become a dominant player right off the bat. 

I know Sahara very well. Not sure if you made it to any of the games against us but mine is the one who would mostly guard Sahara, and yes she Sahara plays like a guy. Very impressive kid