Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok.... if you say so. Lol!!

Lol...they are internet tough guys they don't want no smoke. This same stuff they pulled 3 years ago. Thelessgreatone and goldenbear are losers point blank. What grown man going to be on the phone with another grown man talking about he's there. Further lets me know they are jokes of coach t.

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lol...they are internet tough guys they don't want no smoke. This same stuff they pulled 3 years ago. Thelessgreatone and goldenbear are losers point blank. What grown man going to be on the phone with another grown man talking about he's there. Further lets me know they are jokes of coach t.

You’re avoiding the facts! Lol he’s there go meet him? Why not? Excuses? Not about it? That’s what I’m starting to think, must of been the most bullied at PC

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Everybody knows they are Brokeback Mountain homegirls. Don’t swear em bro. 

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Firebird you come over here and show me what you got. You finally wrote a check your a** cant cash. You're irrelevant. You can post to everybody else but don't mention my name anymore. You're a beta

What check did you write thegreatlessone? Its coach t, but last time you did pi**s me off tho. But right now I'm laughing at you because I actually did come looking for ya. But real talk I'm kinda glad I didn't find you because I probably would be in jail right now. So ima leave this conversation where it's at. But ima still address you if you or goldenbear say something stupid.

Just now, FIREBIRD80 said:

What check did you write thegreatlessone? Its coach t, but last time you did pi**s me off tho. But right now I'm laughing at you because I actually did come looking for ya. But real talk I'm kinda glad I didn't find you because I probably would be in jail right now. So ima leave this conversation where it's at. But ima still address you if you or goldenbear say something stupid.

You can’t lol you ain’t got no pride left dawg, you ain’t hood status.