Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

12 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

You are a joke man. You better show up or you will forever be known as the little female dog round' here. You want a confrontation you got it. 

& you never showed up to the ONE mentioned gym in Hermitage last time. That's how I know you're lying, always mentioning multiple gyms. There wasn't but one. You did nothing then, and you're showing me that you wont do nothing now either. Never run that mouth at me again unless you want to settle it in person. 

I'm not mad this time lil guy. I ain't never been a follower so you telling me to pull just because mean nothing to me. But like I said 3 year ago you pushed a button and I came looking for ya. But I'm still going to talk my talk you and boyfriend won't ever stop that! I went to gym that's beside a dollar store, Planet Fitness and another one called gorilla something. I don't put nothing on my mom that's not true. Trust me I'm doing you a big favor by not coming. Maybe next time you p**s me off we can do whatever.

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'm not mad this time lil guy. I ain't never been a follower so you telling me to pull just because mean nothing to me. But like I said 3 year ago you pushed a button and I came looking for ya. But I'm still going to talk my talk you and boyfriend won't ever stop that! I went to gym that's beside a dollar store, Planet Fitness and another one called gorilla something. I don't put nothing on my mom that's not true. Trust me I'm doing you a big favor by not coming. Maybe next time you p**s me off we can do whatever.

Like right now, lol bro you full of excuses but it’s ok now. It’s solidified, you ain’t bout bout it

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

He’s “not mad” enough, lol more like he’s just making excuses like the scared little pearl cohn kid he is. Like his team, he won’t show

up.

We tried to play MJ but your coach wanted no parts. So I don't know what you mean by don't show up. Plus I already showed up on thegreatlessone and he didn't want no smoke!!

15 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Bro excuses aren’t gonna save your rep, you don’t pull up. It’s done, you can’t run your mouth like you’re big talk. 

This ain't no excuse. This me being real now if he does something that warrants me kicking his teeth in, I will do just that trust me now.