Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Dead period got people crazy....c’mon football!!!

For a couple of them 'crazy' was a long time ago and has nothing to do with dead period.

As to who could take Golden Teddy, I figure my 6 year old Grandson could handle he/she/IT!  I would offer him my handcuffs but 'TeddyBear' would probably enjoy them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We all can clearly read who has tried to meet with you for TWO STRAIGHT days, and who is the one trying to wait nearly 2 months(August 24th) You can't run that mouth acting hard on this keyboard and not back it up. Don't work like that. You are one soft fella. You aren't worth wasting my time any longer. Cause u have the mindset of a miniature dog. Big and bad when you have distance and protection. And quiet as a mouse when there is no help. Go worry about Pearl Cohn and the teams they play. 

3 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

We all can clearly read who has tried to meet with you for TWO STRAIGHT days, and who is the one trying to wait nearly 2 months(August 24th) You can't run that mouth acting hard on this keyboard and not back it up. Don't work like that. You are one soft fella. You aren't worth wasting my time any longer. Cause u have the mindset of a miniature dog. Big and bad when you have distance and protection. And quiet as a mouse when there is no help. Go worry about Pearl Cohn and the teams they play. 

Ok thelessgreatone! And to my coach t posters this will be my last time on this matter until August 23rd. Two days ago thelessgreatone said he wasn't in Hermitage at all 3 years ago when he meet him. Now we know that's a lie. Also two days ago he said the day he told me to meet wasn't on a Sunday. Now we know that was a lie. I knew all along he said Hermitage and it was on Sunday because on that day, I did something that was out of my character by going to look for him. That was my fault it could've ended bad for both of us if I had found him. I never should've let this guy get so mad over internet to put myself in bad situation period! I don't know this guy never even heard of him until he came at me 3 years ago. Me and goldenbear was talking football and goldenbear wasn't making since, so I said he had internet fingers, meaning he just typing whatever on here without knowing facts. So here comes thelessgreatone talking bout, he told you that he can back it up too. If you pay attention to my response I was like, what u mean on some street stuff! That's when this started because i was talking bout goldenbear typing nonsense about football on the forum not like he's scared. Now if I had said he's a internet tough guy 3 years ago like I told both of them two days ago, then thelessgreatone would've had a better argument. Now everybody on here knows thelessgreatone always meddling on things that has nothing to do with him, or when goldenbear going at it with someone on here. Why I don't know he's Gallatin guy not MJ. But I said all that to say this, thelessgreatone I came to Hermitage that day, you and goldenbear can say whatever y'all want about I didn't that's fine. But if you want me like you claim come to me August 24th you know my car and I'll give you what I'm wearing that day. It's a neutral site we can do whatever you want (throws hands, talk) anything that makes you happy I'm down for it. Until then this my last time speaking on it until August 23rd. Now you have a good day sir!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Ok thelessgreatone! And to my coach t posters this will be my last time on this matter until August 23rd. Two days ago thelessgreatone said he wasn't in Hermitage at all 3 years ago when he meet him. Now we know that's a lie. Also two days ago he said the day he told me to meet wasn't on a Sunday. Now we know that was a lie. I knew all along he said Hermitage and it was on Sunday because on that day, I did something that was out of my character by going to look for him. That was my fault it could've ended bad for both of us if I had found him. I never should've let this guy get so mad over internet to put myself in bad situation period! I don't know this guy never even heard of him until he came at me 3 years ago. Me and goldenbear was talking football and goldenbear wasn't making since, so I said he had internet fingers, meaning he just typing whatever on here without knowing facts. So here comes thelessgreatone talking bout, he told you that he can back it up too. If you pay attention to my response I was like, what u mean on some street stuff! That's when this started because i was talking bout goldenbear typing nonsense about football on the forum not like he's scared. Now if I had said he's a internet tough guy 3 years ago like I told both of them two days ago, then thelessgreatone would've had a better argument. Now everybody on here knows thelessgreatone always meddling on things that has nothing to do with him, or when goldenbear going at it with someone on here. Why I don't know he's Gallatin guy not MJ. But I said all that to say this, thelessgreatone I came to Hermitage that day, you and goldenbear can say whatever y'all want about I didn't that's fine. But if you want me like you claim come to me August 24th you know my car and I'll give you what I'm wearing that day. It's a neutral site we can do whatever you want (throws hands, talk) anything that makes you happy I'm down for it. Until then this my last time speaking on it until August 23rd. Now you have a good day sir!!!

That was a very long post to try and explain yourself Bird. I just don't get the whole waiting for 2 months, that's a long time.  So you too, God Bless You Firebird! (side note, Pearl Cohn needs to be a Trans Am. Firebird is a step down base model) But hey, opinions are like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , everybody's got one & they all stink.