Waverly 2019

Wavo2004

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Wavo you better not be telling lies! Gibson dominated us basically. We got lucky and scored a couple of times.

Vandy I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not <_<,but our boys looked good, but Gibson was laying the wood! Final count with Gibson having the TD called back and our second team scoring was 25-14 Waverly 

6 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Vandy I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not <_<,but our boys looked good, but Gibson was laying the wood! Final count with Gibson having the TD called back and our second team scoring was 25-14 Waverly 

I am just a little bit but I’m worried! Gibson moved the ball to easy on use and the average joe could call that little pass they did to score. We are lacking in a lot of spots. There was one series were we scored and I was like wow that’s waverly football. Our line is tough and they will carry us far and we really just ran the same spread every down. I might get my Tiger card pulled but I call it like I see it. I’m worried this yr.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I am just a little bit but I’m worried! Gibson moved the ball to easy on use and the average joe could call that little pass they did to score. We are lacking in a lot of spots. There was one series were we scored and I was like wow that’s waverly football. Our line is tough and they will carry us far and we really just ran the same spread every down. I might get my Tiger card pulled but I call it like I see it. I’m worried this yr.

Okay I feel you on that. I heard he is a great play caller. I think he was just keeping it simple since it was a scrimmage. Don't want to show our hand before the season starts. Look! Theys ah watching :mrgreen:

On 8/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I tried to tell everyone that when you lose 3 Mr. Football Candidates off the same team, do not expect the same results.  I saw a bunch of times last year where all 11 players would make a mistake on the same play, but a great athlete would make someone miss and go to the house.  Not the case.........ever again in Waverly.

3 hours ago, ocac said:

I tried to tell everyone that when you lose 3 Mr. Football Candidates off the same team, do not expect the same results.  I saw a bunch of times last year where all 11 players would make a mistake on the same play, but a great athlete would make someone miss and go to the house.  Not the case.........ever again in Waverly.

I wouldn't say that.  Sure we might not be the offensive juggernaut that we've been the last few seasons,  but we do have some playmakers on this team! 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

I wouldn't say that.  Sure we might not be the offensive juggernaut that we've been the last few seasons,  but we do have some playmakers on this team! 

Good to hear.  A lot of good folk in Humphreys County.  I have a bunch of friends in the Education?Coaching fraternity in Waverly.  Good luck Tigers