Friday Main Event Class 2A Region Preview Show!

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That's probably not the only one we are wrong about.   Appreciate you watching.

Right or wrong not like you get paid for doing what you do. I respect what effort and time you put into your region picks and top 10 assessment be it right or wrong. Thanks again.

On 7/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

Our "TOP TEN" show will be premiering in a few minutes!   Join the Premiere when it becomes available and you can weigh in via LIVE CHAT as the show airs.   Pretty cool new feature available on YouTube:

Friday Main Event Top Ten in Class 2A

Hey Mike, great shows as always, although I feel like you may have us a little to high on the top 10. But you and Lee are on point with our region, Watertown, East Rob, and Westmoreland will compete for 2nd, I was leaning towards the Indians but Murphy reported that Sr. QB Cameron Swift is out for the year with a spring injury. Great listen always keep up the good work and hope to see you guys on the creekbank this year again.:thumb:

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Hey Mike, great shows as always, although I feel like you may have us a little to high on the top 10. But you and Lee are on point with our region, Watertown, East Rob, and Westmoreland will compete for 2nd, I was leaning towards the Indians but Murphy reported that Sr. QB Cameron Swift is out for the year with a spring injury. Great listen always keep up the good work and hope to see you guys on the creekbank this year again.:thumb:

Sandbagging or you really feel like your down this year?

52 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Sandbagging or you really feel like your down this year?

If possible I would say a little of both lol, I still think we are a top 3 team in the East, but we have a ton of question marks that have to be answered. So time will tell, our boys missed out on any spring scrimmages so we are behind for sure. Aug 2nd can't get here quick enough, and should know a little more after that Lake County scrimmage. 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

If possible I would say a little of both lol, I still think we are a top 3 team in the East, but we have a ton of question marks that have to be answered. So time will tell, our boys missed out on any spring scrimmages so we are behind for sure. Aug 2nd can't get here quick enough, and should know a little more after that Lake County scrimmage. 

I'd like to know how that turns out as well. That team this year is hyped more than Huntingdon. Im curious if they live up to the hype.

Again thanks for the reply. Maybe we will be lucky enough to talk about some football in person again and our players if we get to meet again. Couple nice folks I met on your Creekbank.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I'd like to know how that turns out as well. That team this year is hyped more than Huntingdon. Im curious if they live up to the hype.

I would like to think with our new play style that our boys will be eager to beat up on someone that's not a teammate. If we look the way I think we will, we will be a very physical football team with a lot of pounding going on between the tackles and some flashes on the edge after that. 

11 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I would like to think with our new play style that our boys will be eager to beat up on someone that's not a teammate. If we look the way I think we will, we will be a very physical football team with a lot of pounding going on between the tackles and some flashes on the edge after that. 

Won't be long.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Where and what time is this taking place.  

Asking for a friend.  ;-)

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Lake County told me they were at least 5 touchdowns better then you all just sayin.