FME Class 4A Region Preview Premieres Tonight at 6 PM!

Please make plans to join us tonight at 6:00 PM (Central Time) for the Premiere of our latest video previewing the East regions in Class 4A!  Lee and I will discuss every team, highlight players and predict how we feel each team will finish in region play this upcoming season.   This video is the first of 3 videos dedicated to Class 4A football.   We will premiere all three tonight beginning at 6 o'clock.   The West region preview show will premiere at 7:00 PM and our 4A Top Ten Show will premiere at 8:00 PM (Central Time) Tonight!  I've got links to the video's listed below and we certainly hope you'll take advantage of the "LIVE CHAT" during these premiere's and chime in with what school you follow during the video.   I'm anxious to see what programs will be best represented for these shows!    Should be alot of fun and I hope you guys enjoy the new format!

At 6:00 PM Central Time or shortly before, follow this link:

Friday Main Event Class 4A Region Preview (East) regions 1 thru 4

At 7:00 PM Central Time or shortly before, follow this link:

Friday Main Event Class 4A Region Preview (West) regions 5 thru 8

At 8:00 PM Central Time or shortly before, follow this link:

Friday Main Event Class 4A Top Ten!

Edited by FridayMainEvent

14 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Imo Dyersburg and Haywood should be ahead of North Side. Dyersburg or Haywood both could be as high as 4. I think Springfield is in the 7 to 10 range. Great show guys. Not a fan of either Dyersburg or Haywood. 

I can see that and understand your reasoning.   We flipped teams so many times I got dizzy before we were done.  LOL...   It seems you can always make an argument for someone to move up or down.    We get some inside information from folks on certain teams and that does effect our opinions to an extent.   They may prove to be fruitless, but hey, it makes good conversation...  Appreciate you watching.

Well, we conclude an exhaustive 18 video preview of all the regions in Division I tonight with the Class 6A Previews!  For those few who have watched all 15 videos so far.... my hats off to you!   Lee and I put a lot of time and effort into it, but ironically as we recorded our 16th video last night discussing Class 6A regions 1 thru 4, we were 52 minutes in before we realized how much we ran over our anticipated 30 minutes for each video.....   We just love football and sometimes forget there's a camera rolling.  

I hope you guys enjoy the class 6A information.   Some extremely talented teams in this class for 2019!  We plan to attend some Jamborees and we will announce our Week 1 destination on our website at FridayMainEvent.COM   Below are links to the 6A shows tonight.  You can navigate there now and click the "set reminder" button and automatically be notified when the video starts.   I believe this only works for subscribers, so if you haven't done so yet, hit the subscribe button!  (It's totally free)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 1 thru 4 (EAST) (premieres at 6:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 5 thru 8 (WEST) (premieres at 7:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A Top Ten (premieres at 8:00 PM Central Time)

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I can see that and understand your reasoning.   We flipped teams so many times I got dizzy before we were done.  LOL...   It seems you can always make an argument for someone to move up or down.    We get some inside information from folks on certain teams and that does effect our opinions to an extent.   They may prove to be fruitless, but hey, it makes good conversation...  Appreciate you watching.

Watch out for Greeneville! More big time guys moving up and that Secondary will be LOADED!!! Keep an eye on Jalen Hes going to be a star. Kids is lightning fast and Fastest upcoming Sophmore in the state. 

Devils 3 Peat Baby!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

9 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I really appreciate what you guys do. It really helps get the schools and players some well deserved recognition. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2019 at 5:03 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Imo Dyersburg and Haywood should be ahead of North Side. Dyersburg or Haywood both could be as high as 4. I think Springfield is in the 7 to 10 range. Great show guys. Not a fan of either Dyersburg or Haywood. 

All do respect, I believe you're underestimating Springfield, having said that I understand why, their offensive production will come from mostly unknown players but believe me the talent is there, they will be poised to make another deep run.....

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2019 at 12:36 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, we conclude an exhaustive 18 video preview of all the regions in Division I tonight with the Class 6A Previews!  For those few who have watched all 15 videos so far.... my hats off to you!   Lee and I put a lot of time and effort into it, but ironically as we recorded our 16th video last night discussing Class 6A regions 1 thru 4, we were 52 minutes in before we realized how much we ran over our anticipated 30 minutes for each video.....   We just love football and sometimes forget there's a camera rolling.  

I hope you guys enjoy the class 6A information.   Some extremely talented teams in this class for 2019!  We plan to attend some Jamborees and we will announce our Week 1 destination on our website at FridayMainEvent.COM   Below are links to the 6A shows tonight.  You can navigate there now and click the "set reminder" button and automatically be notified when the video starts.   I believe this only works for subscribers, so if you haven't done so yet, hit the subscribe button!  (It's totally free)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 1 thru 4 (EAST) (premieres at 6:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 5 thru 8 (WEST) (premieres at 7:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A Top Ten (premieres at 8:00 PM Central Time)

GREAT Job guys.  I for one appreciate the time and effort this took.  I hope your prediction for SHS Yellow Jackets holds true.  

Edited by TheCommissioner

8 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

GREAT Job guys.  I for one appreciate the time and effort this took.  I hope your prediction for SHS Yellow Jackets holds true.  

Thanks Commissioner.   We get a lot of enjoyment out of it.   Looking forward to the start of the season.   We'll be LIVE from Gallatin Aug. 23rd.   Be sure and join us!