Milan violates TSSAA rules

ReitzFan

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If BigEdMo wore a Milan helmet would that make him SpecialEd ? 

Would he be able to read a calendar with one of the special helmets they give out in Milan????  Ed heres ya a few Sloe Fella helmets !!!

images.jpeg

What does that number stand for on that hat

Edited by BigEdMo

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

What does the letter C stand for on that hat

Coldcuts?Chihuahua? Oh no wait 

CHEATERS

just remeber whe ya scratch your tail end it dont stank to bad but when you dig deeper its get awfully stinky !!!! Just figure Milan football can relate to the comparison !!!! 

Gonna get deep in Dawg Ville

Edited by PeabodyPride

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Coldcuts?Chihuahua? Oh no wait 

CHEATERS

just remeber whe ya scratch your tail end it dont stank to bad but when you dig deeper its get awfully stinky !!!! Just figure Milan football can relate to the comparison !!!! 

Gonna get deep in Dawg Ville

Speaking of cheaters  you guys had anymore 8th grade signing days? :)

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

If BigEdMo wore a Milan helmet would that make him SpecialEd ? 

Would he be able to read a calendar with one of the special helmets they give out in Milan????  Ed heres ya a few Sloe Fella helmets !!!

images.jpeg

SpecialEd!!  Lol!! I love it. Ed take note. He just shook the heck out of your bush. That’s how a pro does it. You and Reitz are just amateurs. Gonna have to step up your game!!!!

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

SpecialEd!!  Lol!! I love it. Ed take note. He just shook the heck out of your bush. That’s how a pro does it. You and Reitz are just amateurs. Gonna have to step up your game!!!!

Yeah you are both great guys amd I am proud to call you friends but that was for sure  a 2 birds one stone type moment there Mr Milan mwahahahaahh

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sorry just finished a round of golf and partaking in a dirty martini. Just came back to slum with the low life cheaters. Glad to see you two knuckle heads could look up from your intense game of beer pong. And reading TSSAA rules for dummies to zing me. In the words of Trump. Thank you “crooked” BPM 

22 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Sorry just finished a round of golf and partaking in a dirty martini. Just came back to slum with the low life cheaters. Glad to see you two knuckle heads could look up from your intense game of beer pong. And reading TSSAA rules for dummies to zing me. In the words of Trump. Thank you “crooked” BPM 

You got it all wrong Ed. We just trying to get like you High life cheaters. You sweater vesters been doing this stuff for many years. We just trying to be a professional just like you. Just shaking the bush boss!! Shake shake shake!!!

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You got it all wrong Ed. We just trying to get like you High life cheaters. You sweater vesters been doing this stuff for many years. We just trying to be a professional just like you. Just shaking the bush boss!! Shake shake shake!!!

You shake that bush and see if any dirty laundry falls out of the TCA tree. Let’s shake the Milan bush. Wait let me use both hands because that sucker is full. Just waiting for the latest dirty laundry to come flying out of Milan brother.  So try to hoist yourself up and put little ole TCA down. But it’s gonna be a long fall.  Get yourself a parachute and get ready.  Shakin the bush Boss!! Also don’t cheat and steal my saying.  Geez you guys can’t help yourselves can you.  

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

You shake that bush and see if any dirty laundry falls out of the TCA tree. Let’s shake the Milan bush. Wait let me use both hands because that sucker is full. Just waiting for the latest dirty laundry to come flying out of Milan brother.  So try to hoist yourself up and put little ole TCA down. But it’s gonna be a long fall.  Get yourself a parachute and get ready.  Shakin the bush Boss!! Also don’t cheat and steal my saying.  Geez you guys can’t help yourselves can you.  

Oh nah big Ed. We gotta put little ole TCA down. You guys are professionals we can’t hoist ourselves up. No amount of hoisting could get us to the level of cheating you guys are at.  We just amateurs trying to get like you guys. Shake, shake, shake.....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh nah big Ed. We gotta put little ole TCA down. You guys are professionals we can’t hoist ourselves up. No amount of hoisting could get us to the level of cheating you guys are at.  We just amateurs trying to get like you guys. Shake, shake, shake.....

Man keep deflecting and reaching. You all have had illegal players in the past. Early practice. And more to come out.  Name one thing TCA has done. Shake that bush boss

12 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man keep deflecting and reaching. You all have had illegal players in the past. Early practice. And more to come out.  Name one thing TCA has done. Shake that bush boss

No deflecting. Yes we have done it. I have said it over and over. You won’t find one post that denies it. We did everything you said. We just weren’t good at covering it up like you sweater vesters. Y’all are some true pros. Shake shake shake....