Community at Cornersville

WannaBeReferee

On 8/24/2019 at 5:17 PM, sum1uno said:

All of that playing time they got in second half of games last year didn’t give them any experience?  

I would tend to agree. Some of those guys that started this past Friday, didn't really play at all last season, even in clean up duty and if they did, some are not in the same positions as last season. Not making excuses. These kids are talented, just need to get it all together on the same page and clean some things up.

On 8/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, sum1uno said:

They will be fine. Some growing pains to go through first. What everyone needs to accept is this team is not last years group. We lost a ton to graduation. Last year the younger players fed from the energy and grit our seniors had. Now we need some players step up and start creating the energy and grit. I would start with #4. He is a baller. 

Agreed

On a brighter note, JV DAWGS beat Community 21-12 last night. Not making any excuses for the Friday night game because it is what it is with officiating, there were some calls that to me were very questionable and iffy at best...especially after watching the game film. I spoke with some of the guys last night and there is a fire lit now, so we will see. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Got to watch the game on the interwebs.  :o

Looks like the football curse of turnovers, questionable calls, and other weird stuff that let's you lose to a team you shouldn't has left the north part of the county and traveled to the south. We've had it two years. You guys can keep it the rest of the year. :wink:

No thank you. Couldn't you have passed that off to someone else in 2A instead of sending it down to us? Did you and Amerigha come down in the middle of the night and spread it across the area?

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Got to watch the game on the interwebs.  :o

Looks like the football curse of turnovers, questionable calls, and other weird stuff that let's you lose to a team you shouldn't has left the north part of the county and traveled to the south. We've had it two years. You guys can keep it the rest of the year. :wink:

You are correct on all fronts. Gotta shake the bad juju and get back at it. Maybe I can talk coach into stopping the bus at the rock on the way to Eagleville and give it back?;) 

3 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

No thank you. Couldn't you have passed that off to someone else in 2A instead of sending it down to us? Did you and Amerigha come down in the middle of the night and spread it across the area?

There was a secret ceremony done in the middle of the night this summer on your football field. It appears to have worked! :lol:  <---- evil laugh

• Like 1