Carthage travels to Gordonsville

Speeding2Live

11 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Actually that's the TC folks who do that, presumably because SC refused to schedule them.

The Gordonsville faithful refer to SC by their real name...Carthage.

But Gordansville mostly calls them,,,,,,DADDY,

Edited by Reynard

22 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I think Gordy will call them whatever they want this year.

Maybe. They will win against SC every once in a while. Kinda like they do against Hartsville. As best as I can remember, 2 wins in about 25-30 years,  

Which team did you see play last night, Gordansville or SC,  to make such a assessment?

I saw SC beat a (according to most) a much improved MC team, And as best as I can tell from the talk, either Gordansville played well, and lost, or Watertown struggled and still won, So I, myself aint sure what to expect as you seem to be, 

4 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

Alright now that we have the formalities out of the way. It sounded like Gordonsville's line was disruptive to Watertown's offensive schemes last night but Carthage has some veterans on offense that can make plays. I do feel like after this year the momentum shifts to Gordonsville.

Watertown has veterans on offense as well. Watertown and Carthage are similar in that there lines have the least experience. 

8 hours ago, Reynard said:

Maybe. They will win against SC every once in a while. Kinda like they do against Hartsville. As best as I can remember, 2 wins in about 25-30 years,  

Which team did you see play last night, Gordansville or SC,  to make such a assessment?

I saw SC beat a (according to most) a much improved MC team, And as best as I can tell from the talk, either Gordansville played well, and lost, or Watertown struggled and still won, So I, myself aint sure what to expect as you seem to be, 

Didn't Smith County play Watertown a few weeks ago?