PORTLAND AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GeneralAmerigha said:

why

I think both of you have good football teams. I just remember Portland surprising a few people and getting better and better as the year progressed . I think that momentum along with their size makes the difference.

Thats not a bash against Forrest ( I know they have their own momentum going right now)  I picked you guys last week and think this one could go either way, but if I had to pick it would be Portland by a score.

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I just remember Portland surprising a few people and getting better and better as the year progressed

FYI portland lost their last 4 games of the 2018 season, including their first round playoff game. by a decisive 50-6. so they went from a 6-1 start to a 6-5 finish. 

Okay.. I knew they surprised a few people and they had a streak going... just didn’t realize it was at the first of the season.

Either way I will still take Portland! I don’t get paid for my predictions nor do I claim to be Astrodomes  second coming... it’s just a uneducated prediction. 

going with the 4A team makes sense. Like I wrote, Rockets have played some GREAt teams the last 3 years. I was baffled during the BGA games like "why the heck are we playing these guys?" but maybe it helps our kids Fri. They have seen several programs, even CA the last 2 years where it's like "do u want to get there, this is a game those teams would win.."

16 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I just remember Portland surprising a few people and getting better and better as the year progressed

FYI portland lost their last 4 games of the 2018 season, including their first round playoff game. by a decisive 50-6. so they went from a 6-1 start to a 6-5 finish. 

Those last four losses were to 4 playoff teams, FWIW. One was a quarterfinal team and another was a semifinal team.