Lake County at Crockett County

lakecounty1968

Ok so I saw a team that was complacent in the first 3 quarters! Gotta show up ready to play! The 4th quarter was all LC...we wore them down! Lots to clean up! Mainly show some dang emotion! Snyder continues to impress! Tubbs was kept in check but ran hard. Turning point in the game lil little Puckett pulls in a deep ball! Crockett was much better than I was informed from friends over there! Big win great atmosphere! Next stop Liberty Bowl GTG! Dresden...you’re on the clock!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, pugugly said:

DC would beat LC by at least 2 TDs. I’ve seen both teams. Too much depth and too many skilled guys. To say their not very good shows a lack of understanding. They HAVENT been good but news flash they’re a good team this year.

So u didnt go to both Dyer Co games.I lived in Newbern 25 years.Ill go check them out when LC plays Gleason or Humboldt

5 minutes ago, footballover said:

I've seen both play and it's not even close. Ensley will flat run away from you. He may be the fastest kid every time he steps on the field and can throw the ball on a dime if needed

If both teams do their jobs we will all get to see. LC showed alot of heart against a solid 4A school tonight. LC found a way to win and that's what good teams do. 

• Upvote 1