Watertown travels to Nolensville

Bms54

Everyone needs to relax!. Watertown will be fine. O-Line play will get better. The game last Friday easily could have been 42-7. We gave up 1 questionable deep ball. From the stands it looked like he was out of bounds. Typical game 1 mistakes.  Everyone needs to stop dwelling on last years team. This is a whole new squad with a new style and actually more talent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Everyone needs to relax!. Watertown will be fine. O-Line play will get better. The game last Friday easily could have been 42-7. We gave up 1 questionable deep ball. From the stands it looked like he was out of bounds. Typical game 1 mistakes.  Everyone needs to stop dwelling on last years team. This is a whole new squad with a new style and actually more talent. 

Agree.....score could have been much different, but it wasn’t.  Chances and offensive plays were not put together well.  Also agree that across the board Wtown has more talent than last year, but the key is to use it all, not just a few parts of it.  It is like having a sports car that “is capable” of going 210mph, but you never drive it over 55mph or never get out of 4th gear......why have it if you are not gonna use it?  

Just now, football6 said:

Man how u gonna say your team is gonna lose. Gotta have faith in them.

Being realistic...  I don’t expect H2O to show much tomorrow ( no need to with the TC spy’s running around) and Nolensville will be a top ten 4 A team before the end of the season and may be the best team we face!

I still think we have a great year and I still think that our week 3 matchup will be a classic! 

So I’m not down on my tigers at all!!

Just now, H2Oman said:

Being realistic...  I don’t expect H2O to show much tomorrow ( no need to with the TC spy’s running around) and Nolensville will be a top ten 4 A team before the end of the season and may be the best team we face!

I still think we have a great year and I still think that our week 3 matchup will be a classic! 

So I’m not down on my tigers at all!!

Staying healthy is the goal tomorrow!!

6 minutes ago, football6 said:

U play every game too win we had H20 spying on us last week it don't matter how much u spy u still gotta stop the other team

Oh I don’t think we’re going to throw the game at all... The kids will play hard.. I just think it will be another vanilla play calling night and Nolensville is to good and well coached to let us get away with vanilla play calling..

PS: I truly think H2O can compete with Nolensville if they open up the play book and our line does their job... I just don’t think coach Webster will open up to much tomorrow..

Next week starts the real season!

Edited by H2Oman