Knoxville Catholic vs Highlands (KY)

QSouth89

13 hours ago, OntopofthewestKY said:

Ouch.... thought yall said this kc team was good listing all these big time players....  highlands beathing them with under 4 min to go in game...  highlands really isnt that good.. they are just a avg team they stopped being a power 4 or 5 yrs ago..  talent level just dropped off

Correct me if I’m wrong but YOU said running clock not anyone else. Catholic has talent but they are still young at key positions. The QB started 2 or 3 games as a sophomore when the starting QB was injured, he also missed a majority of last year with a broken foot. The leading returning rusher and receiver from last year are just sophomores and the transfers are still learning the schemes so it’s a work in progress. Build towards the playoff not peak in August lol. Sounds like I missed a good game. I watched the UT game.....I should have drove to Corbin.

Edited by QSouth89

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but YOU said running clock not anyone else. Catholic has talent but they are still young at key positions. The QB started 2 or 3 games as a sophomore when the starting QB was injured, he also missed a majority of last year with a broken foot. The leading returning rusher and receiver from last year are just sophomores and the transfers are still learning the schemes so it’s a work in progress. Build towards the playoff not peak in August lol. Sounds like I missed a good game. I watched the UT game.....I should have drove to Corbin.

Correct me if im wrong, but your fellow poster said they had 3 top ranked players in the country along with 5-7 kids with offers from other big name schools....??  Another poster said they were alot better than laussane... this year??  I dont have a dog in the fight but i can only offer my opinion based off of what i know, an i know that mayfield, with No d-1 talent, would handle highlands pretty easy.. they are down an have been for several years now... so i could only figure catholic wouldnt even let it be close.. either tenn ball is down this year or this was a terrible game for them...  no one in ky thought this game would be as close either.. i know what its like to have a bad game , we played one on fri night too...  better to get them outta ur system now than to wait until Nov..  good teams find a way to win.. 

Edited by OntopofthewestKY

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

If a Tennessee High School team gets out of Kentucky win a win, they are probably 21-28 points better on a neutral field.  Fact. Especially against Corbin. That is the biggest bunch of homer refs EVER! Booooo!

word is....they judges in the second

Booger just sayin :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, wildcatwillie said:

The wimps at Coach T deleted my post about Alcoa.They were complaining about our Kentucky refs when they are a All Star team & sore losers.Plus some of their "fans" were trying to break into cars at the game out here in KY.We don't put up the that stuff boys

out here in KY? :roflolk:.......where is out here in KY exactly?......not over here?.....not here?....not rite here?.....

....but over here

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: