BRUCETON @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

13 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Running clock in just about every game rest of the year.McEwen terrible,Wayne Co,terrible ,Perry Co and Middleton.Beyond terrible.Middle school teams could beat them.Worse schedule in Single A this year.

Better worry about Dresden. Golden boy Ty Simpson and Westview will wear you out. Humboldt Gleason South Fulton West Carroll MURDERS ROW if I've ever seen one....

22 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Running clock in just about every game rest of the year.McEwen terrible,Wayne Co,terrible ,Perry Co and Middleton.Beyond terrible.Middle school teams could beat them.Worse schedule in Single A this year.

They are all terrible. It’s a shame. Milan may be ok. I would say one of those teams you named has a schedule worse than ours. 

24 minutes ago, footballover said:

Better worry about Dresden. Golden boy Ty Simpson and Westview will wear you out. Humboldt Gleason South Fulton West Carroll MURDERS ROW if I've ever seen one....

Our schedule is murderers row compared to the Stangs.Westview I said before the season was going to be good