Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

I personally think that TC is dealing with the same issues or has the same questions as H2O. (Line play)

I also think our skill position players will match up well with their’s, but I believe our passing game will be a lot better than TC’s.

With that being said this will be a close game that I Seriously think that H2O will compete and could take the W Friday...

It all boils down to whoever’s line shows up. TC’s skill players do not scare me... We have just as much or more than them across the board.

If We stop number 5 and our line shows up,we can and SHOULD win!!!

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, football6 said:

We got more weapons than 5. We got some good skills players also u will see H20 man.

No doubt you do... (not a question) I’m just saying we should match up well with them. Overall I think this may be the deepest we have been in recent years at the skill position players. They are young, but talented..  

No 5 is a problem due to not only his size and athleticism,  but  also his heart and effort. He was imo the straw that stirred the drink last year and I would be a fool to think any differently this year.

Both of our lines are question marks and both of us go as far as they take us.  You could have a group of Hershel Walkers and still not succeed at the level you should without good line play.

I know your son is the quarterback and I have no doubt that he is probably a stud, so there was no disrespect being shown to your son or any other kid playing up there.

I just simply don’t think H2O is going to be outclassed in the skill position area as they have in years past when we play TC this year. 

Again our kids are young, but they will be a special bunch if they get it all together. Hopefully we see at least some of what they are capable of this Friday!

PS: I don’t like TC fans, but you will never here me disrespect any of their kids. There is a reason they won all those championships and that is because they outworked everyone else and that gets nothing but my respect!

Edited by H2Oman

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

No doubt you do... (not a question) I’m just saying we should match up well with them. Overall I think this may be the deepest we have been in recent years at the skill position players. They are young, but talented..  

No 5 is a problem due to not only his size and athleticism,  but  also his heart and effort. He was imo the straw that stirred the drink last year and I would be a fool to think any differently this year.

Both of our lines are question marks and both of us go as far as they take us.  You could have a group of Hershel Walkers and still not succeed at the level you should without good line play.

I know your son is the quarterback and I have no doubt that he is probably a stud, so there was no disrespect being shown to your son or any other kid playing up there.

I just simply don’t think H2O is going to be outclassed in the skill position area as they have in years past when we play TC this year. 

Again our are young, but they will be a special bunch if they get it all together. Hopefully we see at least some of what they are capable of this Friday!

PS: I don’t like TC fans, but you will never here me disrespect any of their kids. There is a reason they won all those championships and that is because they outworked everyone else and that gets nothing but my respect!

True statement, you guys beat us last year because your skill guys played better than ours in that game, line play was pretty even in that game, in the playoff game I thought skill guys were pretty even but our line out played H2O and that was the difference in the game in those conditions. I do look for playbooks to to expand a couple pages this week, will come down to execution, hope both teams escape healthy from what will be a slobber knocker! 

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I personally think that TC is dealing with the same issues or has the same questions as H2O. (Line play)

I also think our skill position players will match up well with their’s, but I believe our passing game will be a lot better than TC’s.

With that being said this will be a close game that I Seriously think that H2O will compete and could take the W Friday...

It all boils down to whoever’s line shows up. TC’s skill players do not scare me... We have just as much or more than them across the board.

That's last year TC they are a lot more than just 5. I hope Watertown focus on him so that #2,#6,#7,#9,#21,#18,#23 will have a field day. Also, TC doesn't have an issue with line play they showed up in a big way a giant FC I know Watertown won't have anywhere close to the size or the D-line or O-line FC had. Just like last year, the best players will be on TC sideline I heard all about H2O running back last year and I don't think he had more than 70 yards total in both games. The game could be close but I don't see it with TC physical offense playstyle I don't think H2O defense can stand up to the pounding for 4 quarters.

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Thanks i make sure the get posted in the locker room this week.H20 get a good seat we got a surprise for you friday night!