Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

6 hours ago, RTD said:

That's last year TC they are a lot more than just 5. I hope Watertown focus on him so that #2,#6,#7,#9,#21,#18,#23 will have a field day. Also, TC doesn't have an issue with line play they showed up in a big way a giant FC I know Watertown won't have anywhere close to the size or the D-line or O-line FC had. Just like last year, the best players will be on TC sideline I heard all about H2O running back last year and I don't think he had more than 70 yards total in both games. The game could be close but I don't see it with TC physical offense playstyle I don't think H2O defense can stand up to the pounding for 4 quarters.

FC was a shell of what they were last year and what they will be later in the year dude...  They had just lost their starting QB and also had a lineman out..  

You can church that victory up all you want too, but you know that your guys didn’t play well.

As for these weapons you are describing, there  is not a doubt you have a lot more than 5. If you would’ve took the time to read my second post, before responding like an idiot, you would have seen that I gave your boys props.

But, if you don’t think number 5 is the straw that stirs the drink, we will gladly put him in a real purple jersey and let him show you he is the best player on that team..

I will stick with my post, our skill players can be as good or better than yours. If our line shows up and we take care of the ball. We will not only compete with you, but it will be a tough ride down Hartsville Pike for you guys after the game!

If that doesn’t happen, we will lose pretty big! We are young but capable. It’s all about who shows up on Friday!

Edited by H2Oman

6 hours ago, RTD said:

I know Watertown won't have anywhere close to the size or the D-line or O-line FC had. Just like last year, the best players will be on TC sideline. The game could be close but I don't see it with TC physical offense playstyle I don't think H2O defense can stand up to the pounding for 4 quarters.

It’s uncanny that this  is almost the exact same garbage you and Vol State were spewing this time last year going into week 3. 

58 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's a love & hate relationship.

I wouldn’t call it a love & hate relationship.. I would categorize it as a respect their program but strongly dislike their obnoxious turds of fans until after football season and then their okay.

I would assume that they hate that we are better looking, have all our teeth, and can spell pass a third grade level!

Edited by H2Oman