Roane County(Kingston) at Austin East

Turtle

38 minutes ago, F5TurfTwister said:

I am remembering Sweetwater or Oliver Springs in 1999?

I think it was Loudon in 99.

I may post this as another topic but if I did the math correctly, Alcoa is 79-0 in the playoffs against public schools this millennium.

To put it prospective, the Tornadoes last loss to a Public school in the playoffs was During President Clinton ( The real one, not the one that thought she was going to be) administration.

19 hours ago, Roadrunner89 said:

Turtle is correct that the Webb game was indeed a defensive battle. It was a very ugly game. Neither offense could get much going. There were a lot of penalties on both teams. The only TD was scored by A-E and it was called back on a penalty.

I don't know what happened with us last week, BUT we will be alright! Go Roadrunners!!!

AE simply got beat by a much much better team....That’s exactly what happened...:thumb:

On 9/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, Throwdeslant said:

AE simply got beat by a much much better team....That’s exactly what happened...:thumb:

We got beat by a much better team last Friday but the Webb game was a defensive battle and Webb got a field goal to win .  I wouldn’t necessarily say “Better” team 

Edited by Turtle

We better clean up alot of stuff this week to have any chance.we also need to be more creative with play calling.losing our best player in the spring hurt us badly.a few player's to keep a eye on..#13.#19. Those are our  two big play guys.and big #72 playing DT hes pretty solid. But after what I have seen so far out of two games I believe A-E wins by 2tds..