South Greene vs. West Greene

RebRebReb

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Think you have a better understanding of my posts last week.  I actually think you believed me but didn't want to say it on here. I just call it honestly. Iseen this coming.

Yes. Unfortunately ive had to swallow some really big pills.  I knew cland would lose but i honestly didn't figure the mercy rule. Talent wise, we're not as bad as we showed last night.  We just don't have the leadership we need.

Just now, THE KING said:

Yes. Unfortunately ive had to swallow some really big pills.  I knew cland would lose but i honestly didn't figure the mercy rule. Talent wise, we're not as bad as we showed last night.  We just don't have the leadership we need.

Well I won't go there but yes Cloudland has has players you can win with,  next year and beyond would be my concern.

Just now, THE KING said:

Was a little more lopsided than I figure as well but I was fairly confident Cloudland would never be able to sustain a drive and I didn't think they could get Hampton off the field.  The passing game for Hampton was where all the extra came from, QB is growing into this and it takes time. Hampton has a chance of getting better and better all season.

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Was a little more lopsided than I figure as well but I was fairly confident Cloudland would never be able to sustain a drive and I didn't think they could get Hampton off the field.  The passing game for Hampton was where all the extra came from, QB is growing into this and it takes time. Hampton has a chance of getting better and better all season.

QB is gonna make some elementary mistakes, people will be up and down on him. Been thru this before! All staying healthy will be the key

Just now, uknoit2 said:

QB is gonna make some elementary mistakes, people will be up and down on him. Been thru this before! All staying healthy will be the key

Don't know about this people thing, he is a kid learning  and doing one heck of a job, I'd be up on him if he never made a play.  These kids are not some kind of real estate that have to perform for their owners, thats the NFL. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't know about this people thing, he is a kid learning  and doing one heck of a job, I'd be up on him if he never made a play.  These kids are not some kind of real estate that have to perform for their owners, thats the NFL. 

Yea, but I remember the sophomore year of his brother and the praying I had to do to stay civil LOL....Just like the crap people go on with concerning coaches when things aren't perfect. He'll do fine and give everything he's got...Or it won't be any fun at home ;)

Edited by uknoit2

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, but I remember the sophomore year of his brother and the praying I had to do to stay civil LOL....Just like the crap people go on with concerning coaches when things aren't perfect. He'll do fine and give everything he's got...Or it won't be any fun at home ;)

He's our QB win or lose PERIOD . Not gonna be perfect and anyone that don't want to live with imperfection need to get outta here and go to heaven. They sure don't need to attend sporting events.