South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

I agree, this game will prove alot.. I'm sure it will prove if the team & the coaching staff are ready for hype or blowing smoke. After hearing they lost there QB for the season , I want to see if South Doyle changes their playing style and handcuff this young QB . Which would be sad because that would kill the talent that they have at WR and make them a 1 dimension team who can only run.  I had the pleasure to see this back up in action at fulton J.V. game. In my opinion,  his passes seem a little more crisp. Just like a double edge sword, they may gain in sharper passes that could make them more dangerous if the coaches allow him to find his confidence. Anderson county will be a better test for the South Doyle's coaches then the players.

3 hours ago, eers said:

Why would SD beating Anderson make people think they’re the best team in 5A?

I agree, I dont think SD beating AC will make people think that. People are goin to down size south doyle until south doyle wins the big games. Me I like being the under dog, it keeps u humble and hungry. 

-Iwillspeakthetruth-  I think we will be ok, the coaches will make the correct changes to fit our young QB.. people forget, mason started as a sophomore too. So we are not new to this, our boys will be ready. I will say this, they are playing with heart and emotions right now. And a worrior is extremely dangerous when he is focused. 

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Mavericks will come into this game a 14 point underdog. I am not exactly sure why. They have shown they are capable of playing with any team. They just need to pace for 4 quarters when they get the lead. I will take the Mavs at home 41-34

I will remember to come back to this quote after the game.. so you can tell me what happen...LMAO..

PLEASE DON'T RUN ,REMEMBER YOU THREW THE SCORE OUT THERE. 

1 hour ago, Yattiwilson said:

I will remember to come back to this quote after the game.. so you can tell me what happen...LMAO..

PLEASE DON'T RUN ,REMEMBER YOU THREW THE SCORE OUT THERE. 

I did. I will own up to it. And who knows I am probably wrong. Lol. :) It doesn't hurt to have faith. Lol

But what's your score ? Take a shot.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I did. I will own up to it. And who knows I am probably wrong. Lol. :) It doesn't hurt to have faith. Lol

But what's your score ? Take a shot.

It depends on 2 things .

1) If they run there regular offense and trust in the backup QB. 56-10 south-doyle

2) If they don't  and they change what they have been doing, to try and protect him. 27-24 South-doyle.

I hate to give u 2 scores, but their is uncertainty on how to approach our QB loss. Be glad u dont play GIBBS, they was taking cheap shots and even 1 kid threw a punch at our LB . Nobody got thrown out, in fact it really seem like the Refs where on Gibbs side. They broke our QB'S leg and I heard they broke Seymour's QB's leg. So something must be happening  , I'm sure of it.

Wow hard to imagine Gibbs purposely trying to hurt kids. I Was told Coach Gillum played for coach Duncan and they gave a pretty good relationship. Looking forward to watching a hard fought clean game with AC and SD. It should be a fun exciting game. Good luck AC! Love the none district schedule this year! Clinton South Doyle Powell and Jefferson County.