Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You are a sir among sirs mr Ramfan. Thank you, and if I may how did you come by our stats so i wont have to bother you next time? Maybe I can look them up as well. That being said really proud of the defense 90 yards allowed against a run heavy team is great especially with 35 rushes. Really proud of our team. We keep getting better week by week.

I thought you all had a pretty good team. #11 for you all was quick and #15 was hard to bring down. Your qb played well considering not being the starter until now for this year? And yes lol what a punter you guys have. 

Yeti, as long as it's reported to the TimesFreePress in Chattanooga you can see most of the games stats. Hopefully you are close to where they are sold.

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

How many carries did swafford have ? 

Although I was there i dont have an exact count. If I was guessing maybe 8-10 carries. We didnt have to utilize him a whole lot even though he had some outstanding touches when he did run the ball. Our Jr back Will Meadows had a great game. He upped his level of play in my book. I've got all my clips edited I just need to be at home to put into one file. Will have it done later this evening or tomorrow if you want to see some highlights. I had to work today so couldn't get it done before then.

• Like 1