2020 week 4: Greenback @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

32 minutes ago, crow said:

What y'all got down there squatch best I can tell 4.53 is the average 40 time for your linemen. Y'all are the odds on favorite to win the east. 

Lol the art of deflection. If that were anywhere near truth we wouldn't have had 2 close games lol

4 minutes ago, crow said:

I heard they shot flames from their eyes and shite lightening bolts from their arses to! We're pretty scared of them really. 

As you should be. Not everyday you are blessed to be in the presence of greatness. In the end I'd brag to my kids if I were In your shoes about what it's like to get hit so hard you wake up next season and wonder what down it is. It in reality is an honor.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

As you should be. Not everyday you are blessed to be in the presence of greatness. In the end I'd brag to my kids if I were In your shoes about what it's like to get hit so hard you wake up next season and wonder what down it is. It in reality is an honor.:lol:

They've played y'all before, they're smart enough to recognize BS when they smell it :lol: