Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

I am with you on that.  Believe the Tiger town boys will get focused and ready.  Actually expect it to be a good game.  DC has some size and have looked pretty physical.  It was an awesome win Friday night, but time to strap it up again.  I hope that Tiger town builds on that.  Have seen improvement each week so far.  Keep building on the same path and I think the Tiger town boys will be ok.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Bradford girls open back up with Tyler Tate leaving to take Gibson county boys.    what about this Bradford job I know they haven’t been very good for awhile. 
    • Going to be Rick Rudesell at Chester co Tyler Tate leaving Bradford girls that he just took over for Gibson county boys heard south Gibson making decision today if they hire this 1 name will be a shocker and open up another head coaching job 
    • Is there not enough Maryville people on the School board who can stop this?  I am no Alcoa fan by any means but I will say this. I guarantee you the Bledsoe,Marsh,Tyson,Warren,Kellog and Suddereth families wouldn't allow outsiders to take control of Alcoa High School.
    • Colton Faust played a lot as a freshman. I look for Julius Douglas to do well. I would love to have seen Thomas Manu stay at Maryville and play receiver. What has hurt Maryville the last 2 years is not having those outstanding skill players at WR and DB. There has been no AJ Davis or Kelby Brock type receiver at Maryville the last few years.
    • I see your point on the timing of when you play Alcoa.  I did not think West would reload after winning it the first time and they did. A three peat is hard for sure but until they stop it hard to pick against them. I was told they had 107 returning players(rising soph-SR) from at their banquet