Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

On 9/14/2019 at 12:50 AM, Hellidontno said:

No buddy I never leave. I'll say this Dekalb let me down tonight and the whole community. They come out swinging and once they got down the just quit. Absolutely quit!!!!!! I don't understand it at all if you were at the game you can't tell me that H2O was any better. Let me ask you a question if 4 doesn't play you think they win. heck no. Dekalb has a back just as good as 4 but hasn't played a snap this yr over a leg injury.  You guys,won no doubt but this team has way to much talent to be loosing to any team like that.  Congrats H20 way to spank us. 

Well, considering there were 6 TD’s scored by 4 different kids, 2 kids having 2 TD’s each......YES they still win.

Edited by Movethechains
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 1:40 PM, Hellidontno said:

Love the disses thanks for the ammo!!!!!  Stone thought that to. The truth is of Dekalb doesn't turn the ball over this isn't a close game. Qb had 8 turnovers  first 2 games  and the lost bad. 0 last game and they blow stone out 33-0.  Don't think for a second Dekalb can't walk in to Watertown and Ruin there night. They have playmaker everywhere 2. 

?????

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

No its not if you watched the game you seen they would have 7 to 8 in the box on there blitz. Dekalb just didn't adjust to it at all. They were down to there 3rd string running back lol and you wanna talk there speed up. I hope they don't drop H20 with all my heart. Dekalb is going to an open zone next yr lol. With the kids they have the next 3 yrs it wI'll be a lot of fun. Once again heck no H20 wasn't any faster at all. Yes they beat us on both sides of the ball. But the best D player wasn't on Watertown's team at all. I'd have to say by far 4 was the best offensive player but Dekalb easily had the best D player. But he couldn't do it all.  This whole speed thing is an absolute joke. I will not lie for your team to make other teams think there's a mighty Watertown team there no because in reality there no more than average at best. 

Don’t even entertain this clown. Just read his post. He’s a upset parent clearly and he’s got those Dekalb goggles on. This game was not close at all. And to say that Dekalb had the best defensive player on the field is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! LB Jordan Carter was the best defensive player on the field last night. Wasn’t even close. But to the Watertown fans let’s move on. Put this to bed. Next up Cascade 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

No its not if you watched the game you seen they would have 7 to 8 in the box on there blitz. Dekalb just didn't adjust to it at all. They were down to there 3rd string running back lol and you wanna talk there speed up. I hope they don't drop H20 with all my heart. Dekalb is going to an open zone next yr lol. With the kids they have the next 3 yrs it wI'll be a lot of fun. Once again heck no H20 wasn't any faster at all. Yes they beat us on both sides of the ball. But the best D player wasn't on Watertown's team at all. I'd have to say by far 4 was the best offensive player but Dekalb easily had the best D player. But he couldn't do it all.  This whole speed thing is an absolute joke. I will not lie for your team to make other teams think there's a mighty Watertown team there no because in reality there no more than average at best. 

on to week 5

Edited by FromDaMudd
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Don’t even entertain this clown. Just read his post. He’s a upset parent clearly and he’s got those Dekalb goggles on. This game was not close at all. And to say that Dekalb had the best defensive player on the field is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! LB Jordan Carter was the best defensive player on the field last night. Wasn’t even close. But to the Watertown fans let’s move on. Put this to bed. Next up Cascade 

agree

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I’m not even sure how to entertain this..... I’m starting to get worried you really missed the bus somewhere along time ago because the circus hasn’t been around for a while. You a clown dude 

9 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

No buddy I never leave. I'll say this Dekalb let me down tonight and the whole community. They come out swinging and once they got down the just quit. Absolutely quit!!!!!! I don't understand it at all if you were at the game you can't tell me that H2O was any better. Let me ask you a question if 4 doesn't play you think they win. heck no. Dekalb has a back just as good as 4 but hasn't played a snap this yr over a leg injury.  You guys,won no doubt but this team has way to much talent to be loosing to any team like that.  Congrats H20 way to spank us. 

DeKalb doesn't have anyone the team as good as 3,4,7,9. Yes we still hang 42 on you if 4 is not playing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Your insane if you think that Dekalb didn't have the best D player on the field. It was obvious there was one kid that shut them down every single time they went to his side so they had to go away. I'm no clown. How about the 4th down that you guys came up well over a yard short even the chain gang well tell you that yet the ref puts it a yard further hmmmm. How about all the cut blocks your O line done all night hmmmmm. How about the holding all night by your,O line even pulling our guys to the ground by there facemask. You may have got buy with it last night but the right crew will get you for it one Friday night. Your team is dirty as heck on the O line. Your very much Average. Just live with it

2 hours ago, Merlyn said:

I’m not even sure how to entertain this..... I’m starting to get worried you really missed the bus somewhere along time ago because the circus hasn’t been around for a while. You a clown dude 

Lol don't care what you think there was kid on Dekalb that didn't quit and he shut your guys down every single time. Your coaches stayed away from him like it was pee wee football. I get it though I really do.