Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

12 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

let me make this simply im no Liar. Grow up DUDE ill say the truth and dont mind proving it. How many of those kids live in Watertown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on that team. Dekalb spanked watertown for how many yrs lol. We would schedule you guys or cannon every other yr for homecoming to have an easy win and we did that for yrs. Then hmmmm you get a new school and all the sudden you have a ton of great players playing there. When they zone you guys and there gpoing to it will be right back to good old easy watertown. I happen to know for a fact the coach came to this kid and dad and for sure can prove it Idont have to shut up mr 5 yr old

Let's go big mouth name the player...coach? Oh you have yet to name the best player on defense from the other night that Watertown ran away from. What blows my mind is Watertown ran left, right, inside and out. So the best defensive player had to be the sideline. You obviously do not have the gumption or BALLS to say who was the best player(I need a number). The only player that looked like they could play just a little was #9 and that is just because he passed the eye test. I also know why you are not a scout anymore....you absolutely SUCK at scouting. Like someone said I bet you are a coach that is just butt hurt H2O smacked y'all again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Let's go big mouth name the player...coach? Oh you have yet to name the best player on defense from the other night that Watertown ran away from. What blows my mind is Watertown ran left, right, inside and out. So the best defensive player had to be the sideline. You obviously do not have the gumption or BALLS to say who was the best player(I need a number). The only player that looked like they could play just a little was #9 and that is just because he passed the eye test. I also know why you are not a scout anymore....you absolutely SUCK at scouting. Like someone said I bet you are a coach that is just butt hurt H2O smacked y'all again. 

:roflol::popcorneater:

Can’t wait to hear the response to this... It’s obvious this clown don’t know what he’s talking about or he would have gave a number by now. Then again the sideline don’t wear a number. I guess if it is a coach then he’s even more butt hurt cause H2O JV went and spanked Dekalb again tonight. I’m sure there was a reason Dekalb lost again such as H2O line was holding or they ran away from a certain player or the phantom kid with 4.3 speed wasn’t on the field. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Merlyn said:

:roflol::popcorneater:

Can’t wait to hear the response to this... It’s obvious this clown don’t know what he’s talking about or he would have gave a number by now. Then again the sideline don’t wear a number. I guess if it is a coach then he’s even more butt hurt cause H2O JV went and spanked Dekalb again tonight. I’m sure there was a reason Dekalb lost again such as H2O line was holding or they ran away from a certain player or the phantom kid with 4.3 speed wasn’t on the field. 

I wonder if he knows its extremely hard for even NFL players to have 4.3 speed. If you run a 4.3 in high school, Nick saban is going to be at your front door lol. and if he is talking about the player I think he is that kid definitely doesn't run with 4.3 speed. no offense to the kid but he plays d line and a lineman running a 4.3 is dang near impossible.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Checkmate! I approve this message. On to Cascade.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:06 PM, kingofthenorth said:

I got more balls then you could even begin to imagine lol. Once again I'm not a coach I work at Nissan and don't have the time or for sure I would offer to help. Dekalb has had several kids play College ball and guess what they were actually from Dekalb. 9 was absolutely horrible lol. Let me guess because he was black he passed the eye test lol. My son did play Monday and Dekalb with out a doubt could have smoked Watertown if they played there true JV. Do you not realize how many freshman and sophomore's start For DC check the roster.  It was a 14 to 7 game until the last 2 minutes and DC put all there subs in they only had 16 kids so most played the whole game both ways. So guess what that means in the future for your program. I truly hope Trapp doesn't drop yall. I played at Dekalb till i was a sophmore and moved to manchester. I played there 3 yrs and was recruited by several colleges but UTC was the best fit for me. The Coach that approached my buddy's kid use to coach at white. He's ask me to leave his kid's name and number off here because he's a kid and doesn't want to be in the middle. His kid is legit and stood out big time Friday night on D. I have nothing in the world to gain by bashing anyone I have said time and time again H2O has a legit stud running back. Dekalb layed down and got out coached. I've said that time and time again yet I'm a coach. That makes a lot of since. I will not post on this again because it's over and can't be Changed. I'll make this simple. Good luck to H20 this season. I was at the trousdale game my brother in law is from trousdale and they gave you that game. You better hope you don't have to play them again. I've never seen a team play so bad and come out with a win but yall did somehow. All I've said is the team you had last yr was twice as good and wow how do you not see that your self. 

On 9/16/2019 at 9:06 PM, kingofthenorth said:

And as for my background in Football ask pumpy tudors/ Tony Hill/Shop Harbersham/ If a guy from Manchester didn't recruit them to UTC. I've been a friend to T.O. for yrs to. But yeah all you small town H20 unclecousins no more than me. 2 yr first team all st WR/TE/DB  yeap I know nothing about football. Good luck I say 7-3 and 1-1 in playoffs for y'all this yr. I'm being serious to. I'm done have a nice life. 

23 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

And as for my background in Football ask pumpy tudors/ Tony Hill/Shop Harbersham/ If a guy from Manchester didn't recruit them to UTC. I've been a friend to T.O. for yrs to. But yeah all you small town H20 unclecousins no more than me. 2 yr first team all st WR/TE/DB  yeap I know nothing about football. Good luck I say 7-3 and 1-1 in playoffs for y'all this yr. I'm being serious to. I'm done have a nice life. 

This here kids is why you don’t do drugs!!!

Dude you may of been all state, but all your ignorant guarantees, predictions and horrific spelling makes it hard to take you serious.

If I were you, I would eliminate commenting on this thread or any other until you get your issues under control. I sincerely wish you well on whatever demons you are fighting brother... remember just say no!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Shoun Habersham. 

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

I got more balls then you could even begin to imagine lol. Once again I'm not a coach I work at Nissan and don't have the time or for sure I would offer to help. Dekalb has had several kids play College ball and guess what they were actually from Dekalb. 9 was absolutely horrible lol. Let me guess because he was black he passed the eye test lol. My son did play Monday and Dekalb with out a doubt could have smoked Watertown if they played there true JV. Do you not realize how many freshman and sophomore's start For DC check the roster.  It was a 14 to 7 game until the last 2 minutes and DC put all there subs in they only had 16 kids so most played the whole game both ways. So guess what that means in the future for your program. I truly hope Trapp doesn't drop yall. I played at Dekalb till i was a sophmore and moved to manchester. I played there 3 yrs and was recruited by several colleges but UTC was the best fit for me. The Coach that approached my buddy's kid use to coach at white. He's ask me to leave his kid's name and number off here because he's a kid and doesn't want to be in the middle. His kid is legit and stood out big time Friday night on D. I have nothing in the world to gain by bashing anyone I have said time and time again H2O has a legit stud running back. Dekalb layed down and got out coached. I've said that time and time again yet I'm a coach. That makes a lot of since. I will not post on this again because it's over and can't be Changed. I'll make this simple. Good luck to H20 this season. I was at the trousdale game my brother in law is from trousdale and they gave you that game. You better hope you don't have to play them again. I've never seen a team play so bad and come out with a win but yall did somehow. All I've said is the team you had last yr was twice as good and wow how do you not see that your self. 

No he passed the eye test because he was about 6'1"-6'2" but you are correct he is not good we can agree on that. Well giving games away happens all the time I'm sure BYU is upset UT gave them the game. Who on here argued about last year's team? I just wanted to know who the best player on defense was the other night. You still have yet to give a number. I don't want names don't know anyone from DC but would love a number. 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

This here kids is why you don’t do drugs!!!

Dude you may of been all state, but all your ignorant guarantees, predictions and horrific spelling makes it hard to take you serious.

If I were you, I would eliminate commenting on this thread or any other until you get your issues under control. I sincerely wish you well on whatever demons you are fighting brother... remember just say no!

I love you man