0-3 Fulton at 1-2 Austin East

Turtle

Well, well, well, my favorite week is here.   When these 2 bunt heads  being undefeated or winless means nothing.  Throw those records out the door and let the fun begin.   This cross town rivalry game means nothing but for bragging rights however, its one of the State's Best Rival Game.   With that said, Falcon and Roadrunner Nation, lets turn this mother up..... 

Both teams are very young with Fulton being the youngest this year.  If AE can remain discipline by cutting back on the numerous  penalties  they've been getting this season and continue showing offensive explosiveness like it did against Kingston, I say AE will get the W.   No one likes missing RIVARLY games so will Fulton be back to full strength this week?  Will the young offensive/defensive line hold its on against the experienced AE's front 5?   Will AE front 5 get to Fulton's do it all QB?  Will AE be able to stop the run game of Fulton?  Well, let's talk about it.. What you all think?

By "rolling" i meant finding success and getting some W's.  No I don't believe they will beat Maryville.  I am not sure of the rest of their schedule, but I don't seem them beating West or Oak Ridge either.  HOWEVER, young teams tend to improve very fast, and usually are completely different by the end of the season compared to the beginning.  Right now I would predict them to finish 4th in their region, but being very competitive by playoff time.  If they play either of those two teams mentioned in their region in weeks 8 9 or 10,  then I do think they may have the ability to pull of an upset.  Only time will tell on that though.

Regardless- I do predict them to get a W this week! :thumb:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turtle said:

And what’s your reasoning ?

I’m not sure what his is Turtle, but here’s mine. I think Austin East is improving but they have had a tough time scoring early on. Yes they got 34 last week but that was against Kingston and Fulton is WAY better Defensively than Kingston is. Fulton’s Offense will struggle and AE’s Defense will play them tough. But in the end I’ve got Fulton winning 20-6 in a low scoring game. I will be cheering for AE tho :thumb:

Edited by chsbobcat09

On 9/8/2019 at 6:19 PM, Turtle said:

Well, well, well, my favorite week is here.   When these 2 bunt heads  being undefeated or winless means nothing.  Throw those records out the door and let the fun begin.   This cross town rivalry game means nothing but for bragging rights however, its one of the State's Best Rival Game.   With that said, Falcon and Roadrunner Nation, lets turn this mother up..... 

Both teams are very young with Fulton being the youngest this year.  If AE can remain discipline by cutting back on the numerous  penalties  they've been getting this season and continue showing offensive explosiveness like it did against Kingston, I say AE will get the W.   No one likes missing RIVARLY games so will Fulton be back to full strength this week?  Will the young offensive/defensive line hold its on against the experienced AE's front 5?   Will AE front 5 get to Fulton's do it all QB?  Will AE be able to stop the run game of Fulton?  Well, let's talk about it.. What you all think?

Pulling for ya Guys Turtle!:thumb:

• Like 1