South Fulton, the end of an era

dhbb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he was talking about post (meaning after) Pearson South Fulton. Trey has proven himself to everyone in high school and is doing so at Ole Miss as well. The Red Devils will be fine. It is still early.

I think I agree "Its going to be a long season." I listened to the game tonight and we lost by 20 and it could have been worse. We better set our sights on a 10 win season and hope that happens. Its just not there this year,

Coach Driver has his work cut out.

Well, boys we're 0-4 and not looking very good. When's it going to happen?

[Edited by SFFan on 12-6-02 10:30P]

i'm already tired of hearing this "post trey pearson" stuff. i love trey to death...but is every sf team from now on going to be unacceptable if they don't meet the standards set while trey was there? there was basketball played before him..and there will be basketball played after him. and as for this year's team...y'all have got to stop listening to all the talk about "life after trey". don't think the talk is going to let up anytime soon. y'all have just got to block all of that mess out. just play basketball. it's simple if you'll let it be. just find THIS team's identity...don't think you have to be and play like teams in years past. people are going to talk and are going to keep on mouthing about the trey-less south fulton team...so just don't worry about it. if anything use it as motivation to work harder. but you don't have to defend yourselves to these guys. y'all will be alright. good luck to y'all....