The Official Week 4 Oneida @ Greenback Game Day Site!

crow

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Well at least we get to start this one with a close score lol. We both have some yet unanswered questions about our teams. Tonight will clear up a lot of things for both I believe. 

We have to controll the line of scrimmage and we havent proved we can do that yet.We need success in the run game to keep you all honest and again we havent proved we can do that yet.This game is a huge step to where we need to be if we can do at least 1 of the two.If not Lambert will find a way to stifle the pass game.Playing these type games 3 out of 4 weeks should start paying off and i pray its this week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

We have to controll the line of scrimmage and we havent proved we can do that yet.We need success in the run game to keep you all honest and again we havent proved we can do that yet.This game is a huge step to where we need to be if we can do at least 1 of the two.If not Lambert will find a way to stifle the pass game.Playing these type games 3 out of 4 weeks should start paying off and i pray its this week!

I agree. The schedule that we have this year will be a big plus later in the year. Every week having to play teams that’s capable of beating you only makes you step up and play harder. This game is no exception. This game will be physical for four quarters. Safe travels for the northern natives :mrgreen: