Baylor at Ensworth

Spartan4Life

Here is the deal 

Baylor plays Webb 

Baylor beats Webb 

to make Webb look good - talk up Baylor 

same concept as name dropping  you bumped into a country music star when you live in Nashville- elevation by association. Oh yeah I once met Keith Urban in a bathroom.

I’m not picking on Spartan but I will jump on the Baylor bandwagon when they beat someone.

the argument last year is irrelevant. BA beat them pretty bad - McCallie was a tighter game - McCallie beat BA?  BA wins state. I mean ...

I’m not sure the point - my facts say Baylor lost both and they have not played anyone this year to know much about them.

i said early on BA is young but they have played enough people now ( McCallie and Whitehaven ) to say they are pretty good. If they beat up on a few teams ranked 10000 nationally I would say — idk 

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

On 9/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, Spartan4Life said:

100 percent correct. Those two teams were the worst Baylor has had in a while and those were two of the best teams ND has had. One going to a state championship and Baylor pulled starters out 3rd quarter both times. Yet Booger wants to sit and bash them. 

and Sparty ant correct....new boot poster may b 50%...thats on maybe the best Irish team thing.....

....Booger ant bashin Baylor....Booger just chunkin facts....no way Sparty wants to spin Baylors 4-0.....its still gainst 4 teams that have a combined 3-12 record...and 3 of those teams Spartys Baylor has beaten up on have gotten their one individual win against 3 winless teams ....Booger just sayin they ant as great as Baylors new fan from Haslam School of Knoxville says they r....

....and sayin those were the best 2 Irish teams ant so....and goin to state championship dont make it necessarily so........now sparty and new guy poster can tell yourselves they r the 2 best Irish teams in history to make your wins against them durin the last 2 seasons so it will make yall fill better....but u gotta tell youself watta u gotta tell youself

....now if Sparty thinks usin how far into the playoff is the go to measurin stick as to the strength of a team......then last years Irish team may not even make the top best since the 7 years Fants been at ND......and maybe not the top 10 in its history......now lets remember the Irish ant won more than 8 games but 3 or 4 X before Fant got here in 2012

and Sparty can try and make Sparty feel better by the fact Baylor pulled out a few starters in the 3rd quarters....so did the Irish....and in the 1st win ND had 3 starters that didnt even play.....so spill it how u want spill Sparty.....sad day for Suk Creek if beetin the Irish is the highlite of its year...

....this ant no Bashin Booger......this is a Fact Booger....Booger would like to see Raiders beet ensworth.....but it probably ant hapnin

by the way Sparty......wheres them other 3 wins comin from after they beat 2AA Tyner that gives Baylor their 8 wins u predicted

Booger just sayin:roll:

46 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Here is the deal 

Baylor plays Webb 

Baylor beats Webb 

same concept as name dropping  you bumped into a country music star when you live in Nashville- elevation by association. Oh yeah I once met Keith Urban in a bathroom.

I’m not picking on Spartan but I will jump on the Baylor bandwagon when they beat someone.

the argument last year is irrelevant. BA beat them pretty bad - McCallie was a tighter game - McCallie beat BA?  BA wins state. I mean ...

I’m not sure the point - my facts say Baylor lost both and they have not played anyone this year to know much about them.

i said early on BA is young but they have played enough people now ( McCallie and Whitehaven ) to say they are pretty good. If they beat up on a few teams ranked 10000 nationally I would say — idk 

100 % correct!...

....an absolute intellectually elaborate streamed script.....and if Booger must b sayin.....an exceptionally intellectually strikin observation also

Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Here is the deal 

Baylor plays Webb 

Baylor beats Webb 

You’re 100 percent wrong. Webb hasn’t played Baylor in years. And when I was in high school Webb (we) beat Baylor. I’m more connected with Baylor now than Webb for multiple reasons that I don’t have to disclose to you  

Yes exactly my point. You guys are crowning McCallie when they beat BA last year and still didn’t even make it to state. Meaning just because they beat BA this year again  doesn’t mean we should crown them already. Thank you for supporting my point. 

For the 10000th time. I’ve been around the Baylor program for the past six years and this is the best team in my opinion since Ryan Parker’s senior year. I am aware they havnt played anyone but I’m around the program a lot. And they are a good football team. Much improved from last year and I thought that when watching them all summer and seeing the talent that transferred in. They are going to be a tougher out then previous years. That’s all I said. And it has nothing to do with beating Central or CCS brains in. They were suppose to do that. 

1 hour ago, Booger said:

and Sparty ant correct....new boot poster may b 50%...thats on maybe the best Irish team thing.....

....Booger ant bashin Baylor....Booger just chunkin facts....no way Sparty wants to spin Baylors 4-0.....its still gainst 4 teams that have a combined 3-12 record...and 3 of those teams Spartys Baylor has beaten up on have gotten their one individual win against 3 winless teams ....Booger just sayin they ant as great as Baylors new fan from Haslam School of Knoxville says they r....

....and sayin those were the best 2 Irish teams ant so....and goin to state championship dont make it necessarily so........now sparty and new guy poster can tell yourselves they r the 2 best Irish teams in history to make your wins against them durin the last 2 seasons so it will make yall fill better....but u gotta tell youself watta u gotta tell youself

....now if Sparty thinks usin how far into the playoff is the go to measurin stick as to the strength of a team......then last years Irish team may not even make the top best since the 7 years Fants been at ND......and maybe not the top 10 in its history......now lets remember the Irish ant won more than 8 games but 3 or 4 X before Fant got here in 2012

and Sparty can try and make Sparty feel better by the fact Baylor pulled out a few starters in the 3rd quarters....so did the Irish....and in the 1st win ND had 3 starters that didnt even play.....so spill it how u want spill Sparty.....sad day for Suk Creek if beetin the Irish is the highlite of its year...

....this ant no Bashin Booger......this is a Fact Booger....Booger would like to see Raiders beet ensworth.....but it probably ant hapnin

by the way Sparty......wheres them other 3 wins comin from after they beat 2AA Tyner that gives Baylor their 8 wins u predicted

Booger just sayin:roll:

Booger I know you speak some type of hillbilly language but go reread what I said and try to comprehend. I said this year’s baylors team would have went 8-2 last year. I made no prediction about this year. I just know how much better Baylor is this year than last. But other teams may have also gotten better. I don’t know enough about the teams in Nashville to predict this year’s outcomes. Every keeps telling me those teams have all gotten better.

Just like D2-AA was loaded last year and kinda down this year I think there’s a chance in comparison to last year that D2-AAA is loaded this year and last year may have been slightly down for them.

For instance last year’s ND team probabaly would have won state in this year’s D2AA. But they along with much of the division seems to be down this year. 

16 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

You’re 100 percent wrong. Webb hasn’t played Baylor in years. And when I was in high school Webb (we) beat Baylor. I’m more connected with Baylor now than Webb for multiple reasons that I don’t have to disclose to you  

Yes exactly my point. You guys are crowning McCallie when they beat BA last year and still didn’t even make it to state. Meaning just because they beat BA this year again  doesn’t mean we should crown them already. Thank you for supporting my point. 

For the 10000th time. I’ve been around the Baylor program for the past six years and this is the best team in my opinion since Ryan Parker’s senior year. I am aware they havnt played anyone but I’m around the program a lot. And they are a good football team. Much improved from last year and I thought that when watching them all summer and seeing the talent that transferred in. They are going to be a tougher out then previous years. That’s all I said. And it has nothing to do with beating Central or CCS brains in. They were suppose to do that. 

That’s my point - your argument makes no sense to me.

What is the combined record of the teams Baylor has beat this year ?

7 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

That’s my point - your argument makes no sense to me.

What is the combined record of the teams Baylor has beat this year ?

I’m going to say this one last time and then I’m done trying to dumb this down for you. 

Me stating Baylor is better than last year has nothing to do with their schedule thus far. They were suppose to win and they did. 

Baylor is better because they return about 15 starters. They are bigger, stronger and more experienced than last year. Baylor is also better because of kids who have transferred in. Division 1 players with offers and who are making immediate big time impacts. Of which one is the fastest kid on any high school football field and commited to Tennessee. And trust me when I tell you he is more than just speed. 

I didn’t say Baylor was going to win state. I didn’t say Baylor schedule so far has been tough. I said they are better than usual and have a chance to make some noise. Period. If you can’t understand that then there is no further reason for me to waste my time conversing with you. 

15 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Booger I know you speak some type of hillbilly language but go reread what I said and try to comprehend. I said this year’s baylors team would have went 8-2 last year. I made no prediction about this year. I just know how much better Baylor is this year than last. But other teams may have also gotten better. I don’t know enough about the teams in Nashville to predict this year’s outcomes. Every keeps telling me those teams have all gotten better.

Just like D2-AA was loaded last year and kinda down this year I think there’s a chance in comparison to last year that D2-AAA is loaded this year and last year may have been slightly down for them.

For instance last year’s ND team probabaly would have won state in this year’s D2AA. But they along with much of the division seems to be down this year. 

Booger went threadin backwards to check on Sparty 8-2 stuff......dead blamit if Haslams School of Knoxville once biggest fan.....when they were winnin...now turncoat and big Red Raiders biggest fan.....ant right bout that 8-2 sayin...

.....ok...so Sparty and Booger both agree Suk Creek ant gonna get those 8 wins this year...Booger feels better now...

...now bout Sparty sayin this years suk creek team goes 8-2 last year....thats sum of the biggest hypotherilitical seein thru red goggles mess opinion statement Booger bout ever heard.....how can Booger ole T friend even defend that mess or proof that to b fact.....surely Sparty ant been playin on unapproved website website again....cause Booger nose they ant even gonna give your Baylor 4 more wins

.....and Sparty might b a little rite bout d2-AA bein down....maybe just a tiny bit.......and dont muse Spartyself bout thinkin D2-AAA is anymore loaded than last year...just so it want make Spartys Baylor look better when they only improve to possibly 6 wins.....only d2-AAA teams that pear to a tad better than last year is your baylor, ensworth and them Big Baptist over in the west...but that dont make D2-AAA loaded this year....cause just that many of them peer to b down.....like MUS, MBA, BA and CB.....AAA may even b less loaded

...and last years Irish probably do not win this years gold ball

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I’m going to say this one last time and then I’m done trying to dumb this down for you. 

Me stating Baylor is better than last year has nothing to do with their schedule thus far. They were suppose to win and they did. 

Baylor is better because they return about 15 starters. They are bigger, stronger and more experienced than last year. Baylor is also better because of kids who have transferred in. Division 1 players with offers and who are making immediate big time impacts. Of which one is the fastest kid on any high school football field and commited to Tennessee. And trust me when I tell you he is more than just speed. 

I didn’t say Baylor was going to win state. I didn’t say Baylor schedule so far has been tough. I said they are better than usual and have a chance to make some noise. Period. If you can’t understand that then there is no further reason for me to waste my time conversing with you. 

One fast kid .. let me guess they are running reverses and pitchouts to score all these points on the teams ranked 10000 nationally.

i stand by my facts. They have not played anyone and until they beat or even play a good team in this division  I know nothing about them 

16 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

and Sparty.....Booger nose your boy that Baylor recruited from that Haslam School in Knoxville is so lightnin fast u can hardly read his number when hes runnin.....but Sparty got to quit sayin hes the fastest on any hs football field....

......that bein said.....if Suk Creek gonna win this thing tomorrow.....that QB better b able to toss that ball to him

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1