South Greene @ Sullivan North

RebRebReb

1 hour ago, Devilsx5 said:

I was watching film of you guys I will have to look up the players number but I would love to have the kid on our line the most hustlin big boy I've seen in high school ball.

Let me know if you can recall. Got me curious now, remember what game it was?

9 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I normally like to hear Gunners take on SN. Hes normally spot on. I haven't seen him much may need to fish him out.

Consider me present and all accounted for. Here is my take on things. I am beyond fathomed at how numerous football coaches can skip out on any kind of physical training and expect to win football games. It takes more than motivational speeches and butt chewings to win football games. What good does scheme and tactics do if your men aren’t in shape enough or strong enough to carry them out? Or when the other team has worked harder and they can shut everything you plan down because they are so athleticlly superior,Training to be spartan warriors should be at the top of the list. You can’t train everyone on the team to be in the same shape as lineman either. Skill specific training. The wheels fell off Norths bus last year at the South Greene game. Most will say it’s because the injury bug hit them. I believe different. I think their record this year will be similar to last years. North is just too one dimensional in training and in the scheme of the game. They have changed a lot since Norris left. 

2 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Consider me present and all accounted for. Here is my take on things. I am beyond fathomed at how numerous football coaches can skip out on any kind of physical training and expect to win football games. It takes more than motivational speeches and butt chewings to win football games. What good does scheme and tactics do if your men aren’t in shape enough or strong enough to carry them out? Or when the other team has worked harder and they can shut everything you plan down because they are so athleticlly superior,Training to be spartan warriors should be at the top of the list. You can’t train everyone on the team to be in the same shape as lineman either. Skill specific training. The wheels fell off Norths bus last year at the South Greene game. Most will say it’s because the injury bug hit them. I believe different. I think their record this year will be similar to last years. North is just too one dimensional in training and in the scheme of the game. They have changed a lot since Norris left. 

And there you have it. My go to guy for Sullivan North. Great to see you man. Although looks as if hard times are coming. Hows your boy doing after graduation?

Edited by Imthayeti

58 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

He is doing good. Working and wanting to go into the service. He can learn a lot of good leadership skills there. How is your son? 

Hes good, started Cleveland state and now looking for a part time job. Worked 60 hour weeks this summer lol he was glad to go back  to school.

• Like 1