West ( 4 - 0 ) at Oak Ridge ( 2 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

I know him personally! He’s a great athlete but don’t overdue his vertical! He dominated and before knew he was a threat and speedster, but Johnson caught balls all night on him just was short yards! 12 made plays it’s just that simple. You’re arguement isn’t good because basically you’re saying if tee Higgins was playing you wouldn’t throw it up due to the fact 12 caught jump ball on our dbs?  You have to throw it up SIMPLE! That’s definitely not my game plan to attack him so I can agree with you there. My only argument opposite is that I trust couple jump balls to go in oak ridge favor that’s just my take

Not sure when Johnson caught balls on him all night.  Johnson had 60ish yards on 7 or 8 catches - including the 3 yard td reception on your only scoring drive of 10 total yards.  Let me know if you have different numbers.  I can’t play the imaginary Tee Higgins game, but I can tell you how the real world match up went last night, and in that one - #12 owned almost every aspect of that game on both sides of the ball.  That’s all I got to say about that.  BTW - why would you be on Coacht trash talking your QB calling him over rated?  Seems like a low brow bush league move.  

2 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I have a question Steve? How do you know they work hard? What visual images have you seen of this?

2 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

See that’s the problem people who didn’t play have no idea I don’t get why I’m explaining myself to cat about lineman he clearly never played!

If you had to play for Oak Ridge to post on CoachT.com then have at it. i can post on Twitter and Facebook and have just as much fun as on here. RWR!  Time to slay the Dragon Week.

• Like 2

Here's to focusing on the next game...not beating up teenage players...coaches...or other fans.  It has been quite a while since we had a perfect season, team, group of coaches or fans.  We do share common interest in Oak Ridge football.  While it's fun reminiscing about the old days, those or us alive today should enjoy the moment, and what we have to look forward to.  The good...bad...and ugly.  In a world where contact sports are increasingly frowned upon, and where more teenagers like sitting and staring at phones, we should build up the kids who work hard to play a physical game.  A kids game called football. I have questioned many kids over the years about sports they play.  "Why do you play_____?"    The common answer I have received is "I love it!"  Awesome answer!  My next question is for you... Why do we have these forums and the myriad of threads?  My answer is...Because we love it!  I also know most or all of us care about and support the teenagers who joined the team...practice and play.  For those who love the sport and can... help.  Those who can't help... build support however you can.  If you won't help...I have no words for you.  Remember it is not, nor will it be the Year of the Dragon.  RWR!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MeritIII said:

Not sure when Johnson caught balls on him all night.  Johnson had 60ish yards on 7 or 8 catches - including the 3 yard td reception on your only scoring drive of 10 total yards.  Let me know if you have different numbers.  I can’t play the imaginary Tee Higgins game, but I can tell you how the real world match up went last night, and in that one - #12 owned almost every aspect of that game on both sides of the ball.  That’s all I got to say about that.  BTW - why would you be on Coacht trash talking your QB calling him over rated?  Seems like a low brow bush league move.  

You're right about your #12...he covered the OR receivers better than anyone has in a while. Tee Higgins is at Clemson!  Mr Elite has no class and gets satisfaction in being a negative force on here...that's all he's about. Obviously his wife or his mother/father don't ever let him speak (they're wise) so this forum is his only chance to express himself...and unfortunately for all of us, he makes no sense. But he says he knows the players on the OR team and he played there, so that makes him a football genius!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MeritIII said:

He’s not my quarterback I don’t play for oak ridge lmao! Johnson is outside receiver so who else was the balls caught on? He lined up on his side a lot. I understand 12 is great I said that before the game even started what’s your point? The point to begin with was high pointing balls over him? Which Stewart can do! If you don’t believe that come watch Stewart in basketball rebound over people his size all day. Anyways carry on 12 dominated the game good luck verse Powell I don’t care of oak ridge lose rest of season 

9 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

If you had to play for Oak Ridge to post on CoachT.com then have at it. i can post on Twitter and Facebook and have just as much fun as on here. RWR!  Time to slay the Dragon Week.

Trust me we know you do that to a T lmao! That’s not what I was saying.. didn’t you go to Clemson you knew the point I was making smh

1 hour ago, catswild said:

You're right about your #12...he covered the OR receivers better than anyone has in a while. Tee Higgins is at Clemson!  Mr Elite has no class and gets satisfaction in being a negative force on here...that's all he's about. Obviously his wife or his mother/father don't ever let him speak (they're wise) so this forum is his only chance to express himself...and unfortunately for all of us, he makes no sense. But he says he knows the players on the OR team and he played there, so that makes him a football genius!

What does class have to do with this! It’s funny you call it negative when it’s truth! If I say oak ridge coaching and play calling is bad that’s not called negative that’s called opinion and mostly facts stating to seasons under the coaches.. I’ll pretend you didn’t bring my parents in this.. would love to meet up with you at a game so you can tell me more would love it mr. Lineman know it all

1 hour ago, CardinalGrey said:

Here's to focusing on the next game...not beating up teenage players...coaches...or other fans.  It has been quite a while since we had a perfect season, team, group of coaches or fans.  We do share common interest in Oak Ridge football.  While it's fun reminiscing about the old days, those or us alive today should enjoy the moment, and what we have to look forward to.  The good...bad...and ugly.  In a world where contact sports are increasingly frowned upon, and where more teenagers like sitting and staring at phones, we should build up the kids who work hard to play a physical game.  A kids game called football. I have questioned many kids over the years about sports they play.  "Why do you play_____?"    The common answer I have received is "I love it!"  Awesome answer!  My next question is for you... Why do we have these forums and the myriad of threads?  My answer is...Because we love it!  I also know most or all of us care about and support the teenagers who joined the team...practice and play.  For those who love the sport and can... help.  Those who can't help... build support however you can.  If you won't help...I have no words for you.  Remember it is not, nor will it be the Year of the Dragon.  RWR!

You’re right sir. I’m done commenting on oak ridge post because people have favorites. A random person came on here and said it’s the coaches and got no negative from it. I said it’s bad play calling and coaches I get blown up from it. When had inside information on Romano hamstring that no one knew it was all fun and love.. the reason I say the things I do is because I’ve been in the system and friends and family has as well. The Facebook family I’m apart of has/have discussed oak ridge sports as a whole for Awhile now.. doesn’t mean we’re right but a forum should be able to say what you think and feel even if people don’t agree, but if you haven’t been in that locker room watching film of when. Oak ridge tradition was legit to playing and seeing it go down than our minds will be different. Plenty of championships should have been won. If you talk to Revel coffees class up to Jordan Graham’s class a bunch of players feel the same way. Good luck to the real fans 

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

You’re right sir. I’m done commenting on oak ridge post because people have favorites. A random person came on here and said it’s the coaches and got no negative from it. I said it’s bad play calling and coaches I get blown up from it. When had inside information on Romano hamstring that no one knew it was all fun and love.. the reason I say the things I do is because I’ve been in the system and friends and family has as well. The Facebook family I’m apart of has/have discussed oak ridge sports as a whole for Awhile now.. doesn’t mean we’re right but a forum should be able to say what you think and feel even if people don’t agree, but if you haven’t been in that locker room watching film of when. Oak ridge tradition was legit to playing and seeing it go down than our minds will be different. Plenty of championships should have been won. If you talk to Revel coffees class up to Jordan Graham’s class a bunch of players feel the same way. Good luck to the real fans 

I like this post for the most part, especially when you say "Doesn't mean we're right but a forum should be able to say what you think and feel even if people don't agree"! You're exactly right!  I will say though that any great player (Revel and Jordan were great) will always think their group should've won a championship and if they don't, they'll blame it on the coaches, but it's usually much closer to home than that. It's too easy to blame someone else when each player must take responsibility as well. I haven't given up on this OR season and I agree with you that the offense must be opened up some. I doubt it would've helped against West (I think they're better than Powell, especially on defense), but it can help OR over the rest of the season.  I also agree why not take a shot down the field to JS who is much taller than #12, what have you got to lose?

4 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Trust me we know you do that to a T lmao! That’s not what I was saying.. didn’t you go to Clemson you knew the point I was making smh

At the risk of sounding stupid but what is the Clemson comment about?  My undergraduate degree is from UT-Knoxville ( Political Science ) and my Masters in Education was earned at UT-Chattanooga ( Early Childhood Development ). I have never been to Clemson and don't know anybody there. Yes, Tee plays there but I have never met him and am positive he has zero interest in changing that.

Time for the Pussycats vs Puff the Magic Dragons. We will deal with West again if we have to in the Playoffs,

Roll Wildcats Roll. I think you guys had best team 5A in state last year after all said and done. At HVA game a couple of weeks back I was told the OL is pretty much exact same from last year. Defense took some hits in secondary but D front pretty much same too. I notice OR offense changes every year. There may be reasons for that but never seems to fit personnel. Spread to Wing T option, to spread T, to D&MG (Decoy and Motion Graham) offense, to power spread 2 weeks ago and now pistol pro (it whay oh was told). There may be a reason for this I don't know but would think that they need to hang hat on something and build it from youth up. I did hear OR Boys Club has got football back going. I still remember Mr. Lawrence Hann. That's the key. Oak Ridge Is great program and knocking at door each year. They have been a game or 2 away from big dance several times lately.