Freedom Prep vs Middle College (at Fairgrounds)

kwc

14 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Yes sir! I like prep though! Expecting a shootout! Where you heading tonight? I’m going to Covington 

I'm not headed anywhere. If I could go, I'd be at the Southaven/Whithaven game being played at Southaven (MS).

Edited by kwc

On 9/19/2019 at 10:36 PM, MayoBottomHermit said:

I have never ran down FP. Matter of fact, I have caught nothing but slack from LC fans because I’m one of the only people who have said that FP looked like a better team because no one has scored on them. I also stated that FP would end LC’s season. You are starting to sound like one of those LC posters. 

Dude give it a rest. You sound like a broken record. You are so sure Huntingdon will be in the semifinals and it is possible they are not. Just like it's possible LC will not be. You obviously do not know anything about Freedom Prep. You are strictly going off scores. LC is very knowledgeable about what Freedom Prep will bring to the table if the game happens. Huntingdon has not played anyone all year at all. This week they have Milan. Milan is the only team on the stangs schedule with a heart beat. Take things one game at a time because with the stangs track record in the playoffs here lately I would be worried. Sorry, for hi jacking the Prep thread but this guy takes the cake.

• Upvote 1