Freedom Prep vs Middle College (at Fairgrounds)

kwc

1 hour ago, JacketPride5 said:

If you take out the Greenfield game, Middle College has only allowed 1 TD the whole year.  I think the fact that Freedom Prep has not allowed a TD is a little overblown because of the competition they have played so far.  I think this game will be a high scoring dogfight and I think it's a coin toss as to who wins.  

I'm not selective with data. It is what it is. Why remove data if they actually played a game?

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Definitely not clueless. Wilkins at fairley has been at a couple schools just like the rest of the athletes in Memphis. They transfer regularly 

A few do. Not like you make it sound. You wanna really get into into bashing Memphis @Tide21?

Edited by kwc

23 minutes ago, kwc said:

I'm not selective with data. It is what it is. Why remove data if they actually played a game?

Because Freedom Prep hasn't played anyone at the same level as Greenfield.  If you take out the Greenfield game, then you have a comparable schedule to make decisions on how good Middle College's defense is compared to Freedom Prep.  I think there are only 3 teams (South Pittsburg, Huntingdon, and Lake County) that are much better than the rest of 1A.  I think the rest of the top 10 in 1A is pretty even and can beat each other on any given day.  I think Freedom Prep and Middle College are pretty evenly matched schools.  It's not that I'm saying Freedom Prep has a bad defense because Greenfield learned last year that they are pretty good.  I'm just saying against evenly matched opponents they wouldn't be posting shut outs every game.

2 minutes ago, JacketPride5 said:

Because Freedom Prep hasn't played anyone at the same level as Greenfield.  If you take out the Greenfield game, then you have a comparable schedule to make decisions on how good Middle College's defense is compared to Freedom Prep.  I think there are only 3 teams (South Pittsburg, Huntingdon, and Lake County) that are much better than the rest of 1A.  I think the rest of the top 10 in 1A is pretty even and can beat each other on any given day.  I think Freedom Prep and Middle College are pretty evenly matched schools.  It's not that I'm saying Freedom Prep has a bad defense because Greenfield learned last year that they are pretty good.  I'm just saying against evenly matched opponents they wouldn't be posting shut outs every game.

Yeah. They still played the game. The data is the data. I fully understand your thinking. I just diagree with selective use of data. They played the game, then the data gets used. Anommoly or not.

51 minutes ago, kwc said:

A few do. Not like you make it sound. You wanna really get into into bashing Memphis @Tide21?

No body is bashing Memphis.  Kids transfer all over the state. It just happens in memphis more where kids hop from school to school. Probably because the schools are close in proximity. 

Edited by Tide21

21 minutes ago, JacketPride5 said:

You left one out in the top 4 in 1a. GB will play with the top teams in 1a if not beat them. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

No body is bashing Memphis kids transfer all over the state. It just happens in memphis more where kids hop from school to school. Probably because the schools are close in proximity. 

You bash Memphis kids and Memphis programs every time you say it, in the manner in which you did.

It's the insinuation of impropriety that does the character damage. It's a common theme on this forum. Especially in the 1A & 2A section.

If that's what you believe, then that's what you believe.

1A and 2A folks  be hard on the M SMH LOL... They hoping that Freedom Prep aint another Trezevant

1 hour ago, kwc said:

You bash Memphis kids and Memphis programs every time you say it, in the manner in which you did.

It's the insinuation of impropriety that does the character damage. It's a common theme on this forum. Especially in the 1A & 2A section.

If that's what you believe, then that's what you believe.