White Station at Collierville

kwc

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collierville is 2-2 on the season. Two 1 point wins against Center Hill and Southwind. Their 2 losses to Central and Southaven. White Station is 3-1 on the year with wins over Bolton, Arlington, and CBHS. Their lone loss was by 1 point to Hernando.

What's going to happen in this one? Will the former WS coach lose to the te he use to coach last season? Or will the new WS HC take the former WS HCs team and beat his new team?

19 hours ago, kwc said:

Collierville is 2-2 on the season. Two 1 point wins against Center Hill and Southwind. Their 2 losses to Central and Southaven. White Station is 3-1 on the year with wins over Bolton, Arlington, and CBHS. Their lone loss was by 1 point to Hernando.

What's going to happen in this one? Will the former WS coach(Roconni )lose to the te he use to coach last season(WS)? Or will the new WS HC take the former WS HCs team and beat his new team?

So you're saying Roconni loses or White station wins!? Lol

13 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

White Station has always had talent. Collierville always starts out with a few wins and then reality sets in. Nothing new at Collierville, but I'd be scared to death of White Station about now. I've got a feeling they are about to start rolling and are the biggest threat to Whitehaven.White Station by 21.

In the words of what's his name ... "Whoa Nellie!" I think WS is having a good season, but 21 points better then Collierville? Hmmmmm ...you may be right, what do I know.

Give me an over/under if you don't mind.

1 hour ago, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

Prayers to white station football team as they lost a teammate in a murder few weeks ago first of all. White station d might be good this year after all . They have a good staff . I guess i  got the home team in this one to tough to call tho!

Prayers indeed.

So you are rolling with the Dragons. Alrighty. That's not a bad choice either. I'm with BHS though. The win over CBHS got my attention. It's been a while since that's happened.