Fayetteville City @ Moore County 2019 version

Varo

I do not know enough about Moore County to offer an opinion on them, but as the voice of the Fayetteville Tigers on the radio, I am very familiar with them. With a few players from Fayetteville being hobbled a bit before last week's game with Mt. Pleasant, I was pretty concerned. However, with the defensive play I see out of Fayetteville, it is going to take a pretty strong effort to beat them. Plus, hopefully Kool Aid Clark will be back this week, and maybe the QB Medlen will have a chance to heal up some. The Tigers have averaged a 21 point margin of victory, so if things go by the average, your prediction should hold up.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:36 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

This City team has some of the SP folk’s attention.  Good luck.  One of Moore Co’s Assistant coaches is a SP alum and State Champion.  Take it easy on him.

I'm sure ya'll skillet-lickers are chomping at the bit to see us down the road!  Do you want history to repeat itself? 

Lots of ball yet to play tho'.  And considering no one has been able to score more than 7 in a game against you, SoPi has the inside track to finish out.  Defense is King!  Good luck against the Hornets.  Game will be over by 7:45 p.m.

The best cornbread I ever ate came out of one of those skillets!  Respect.  If the Moore County folk won't join our fun we can try to pull a few more Pirates over.  Huntland is going to try to milk that clock Friday night.  It'll be interesting to see how well they can do it against an elite team and in the middle of the season.  Huntland is no cupcake.  I would like to see that game if not for plans to be in Lynchburg.

• Like 1