Copper Basin @ Whitwell

TheCommander

3 hours ago, rlh said:

46 - 21 with 4:38 to go

46 - 27 with 28 seconds to go Copper Pan had called off the dogs.  As a note, Basin got their kicker hurt in this game and this could impact them down the line against LV and Sale Creek.

That kid is a tough one, not many like him. He will be okay, just a little shook up.

3 hours ago, rlh said:

46 - 27 with 28 seconds to go Copper Pan had called off the dogs.  As a note, Basin got their kicker hurt in this game and this could impact them down the line against LV and Sale Creek.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Copper Basin and South Pitt will play for the region championship Friday Nov 1, 2019. The Big Grabowski has done a fine job at Copper Basin.  

^^^

3 hours ago, rlh said:

You think I may have counted out Sale Creek or Lookout Valley too early? 

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

^^^

You think I may have counted out Sale Creek or Lookout Valley too early? 

No. I think CB will win both those, but the kicking game could be problematic.  It nearly allowed Whitwell to make a comeback late. The went for it the red zone instead of kicking a fg when it was 32 - 14 in 4th.  Whitwell cut it to 32 - 21.  Then CB scored on a pick 6. Whitwell's last score was after the dogs were called off.

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Glad to see the basin winning some games.  They are overdue.  I'm just amazed at how one team can fall so far in one year.  Whitwell must have had no depth at all last year

They had 5 studs we all have been talking about for a couple years that graduated.  The Whitwell people didn't want to believe what we were saying, but it has come to past, just like we all said.