WEST GREENE vs. JOHNSON COUNTY

GCFB

Not to sure about this one. WG is a solid enough team, but some of the "RUMORS" I've heard is that they got pretty banged up at SG last weak, but like I said rumors, don't know if or how much of it is true. And JC seems to have its own list of problem this year, but is a pretty solid and stable problem. So I'm going with WG at home.

32 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Not sure how this goes for the Long horns. Assist Coach Smith was involved in a car accident and unfortunately died. Not sure how this team will handle it come game time. Please remember this team and his family 

I'm sorry I had not heard that. I hope that everyone joins me in praying for his family, his team, and his community. 

8 hours ago, GCFB said:

Not to sure about this one. WG is a solid enough team, but some of the "RUMORS" I've heard is that they got pretty banged up at SG last weak, but like I said rumors, don't know if or how much of it is true. And JC seems to have its own list of problem this year, but is a pretty solid and stable problem. So I'm going with WG at home.

#1 had a concussion and #23 hurt his shoulder. I think separated shoulder. That’s all I have heard.