Pickett Co 1-3 (0-1) @ Monterey 4-0 (1-0)

panther14

The Pickett County Bobcats 1-3 (0-1) drive up the mountain tonight to take on the Monterey Wildcats 4-0 (1-0), in a region contest.  It's Homecoming on the Mountain, this evening with festivities kicking off at 6:30.  The ground game with a little air thrown in here and there has worked well for Head Coach Scott Hughes, this season.  The Wildcats have depth in nearly every skill position, and both sides of the line are solid.

Early predictions and history seem to indicate a Wildcat victory at anywhere from 39-6, to 45-0.

What say ye, what is your pick, and by how much?  Who wins this Region 4A matchup?

9 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

Looks like Celina handled Gordy tonight.  That's why I was saying the Bulldogs would be the team to worry about more so than Gordy.

Gville is down I know but they are still Gville and can shock people. I figured it be between Monterey, Gville and Clay. I really didn’t know what to expect from Gville since they had played some really tough competition the first few weeks. They didn’t have a cake walk schedule for sure!