Gibson County @ West Carroll

GCPioneer

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Lmao nothing will come of it. But if it.makes you feel better

If he has video of that game and of the incident that he is talking about, he could post it here on Coach T so we can all see it and we could all form our own opinions. Somebody did that earlier this season in regards to some shady stuff pulled by NCS in a game early in the season

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

If he has video of that game and of the incident that he is talking about, he could post it here on Coach T so we can all see it and we could all form our own opinions. Somebody did that earlier this season in regards to some shady stuff pulled by NCS in a game early in the season

I'd be more than happy to check it out. Like I said in another thread I didn't see the incident in question.

1 hour ago, ValVenisWWE said:

Wow! so much pettiness over stuff that doesn't even affect you...@Reitzfan grow up! 

You sign on an hour ago and tell someone to grow up. This comes from the guy who still believes wrestling is real.  Hahahahahahahaha. Welcome to the T little Johnny. 

Edited by BigEdMo

2 hours ago, ValVenisWWE said:

Wow! so much pettiness over stuff that doesn't even affect you...@Reitzfan grow up! 

I never take a poster seriously who just signed up 2 hours ago.

I also can't take seriously the posts of someone who's last big run in the WWE involved an angle where Mr. Fuji chopped off your wee-wee.

Nevertheless, welcome to The T even though you're probably already a member under another name.

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

I never take a poster seriously who just signed up 2 hours ago.

I also can't take seriously the posts of someone who's last big run in the WWE involved an angle where Mr. Fuji chopped off your wee-wee.

Nevertheless, welcome to The T even though you're probably already a member under another name.

Naw, First time poster, long time reader. I can't take a poster serious that calls out high school athletes on class issues.

33 minutes ago, ValVenisWWE said:

Thanks! pretty sure I don't need "big" in my name to feel better about myself.

See bro. Just facts from me. The word Big is because I am Actually Big. Good try sparky. And by the way it is with a capital B.  Good day Johnny. Plus you are using a new name. Your not fooling anyone. 

Edited by BigEdMo

26 minutes ago, ValVenisWWE said:

Naw, First time poster, long time reader. I can't take a poster serious that calls out high school athletes on class issues.

First time poster long time reader, boy where have I heard that line before? Also, please give me the name of one athlete that I called out by name and questioned how classy they were or not. Just name one and I will apologize. That's all you have to do just name one. It's as simple as that. If you can't do that then you need to shut up go in the kitchen and make me a sammich. And if you don't do that, I'm going to call up Mr. Fuji and have him come and have another talk with you.

Edited by ReitzFan

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

First time poster long time reader, boy where have I heard that line before? Also, please give me the name of one athlete that I called out by name and questioned how classy they were or not. Just name one and I will apologize. That's all you have to do just name one. It's as simple as that. If you can't do that then you need to shut up go in the kitchen and make me a sammich. And if you don't do that, I'm going to call up Mr. Fuji and have him come and have another talk with you.

Boy?!! Wow.. I'm offended that you refer to me as boy.. For one, how bout the whole USJ football team?.. In fact just weeks ago you blasted those kids for showing lack luster class. I can understand that they may have not have been gracious winners, but remember they are teens! Not to mention that they overcame a huge halftime deficit to win against rival TCA. That sir as you like to say quite often is bush league! 

I don't make sammiches, my wife does that.. Heck if you want a sammich that bad, I would suggest McDonald's.

Valerie, so I called you boy? Obviously understanding the written word and what it means within a certain context is not your strong suit. Again, please show me where I refer to any individual player as classless. On that other thread please show me anywhere where I referred to an individual player as classless and I will apologize.

Part of your post seems to indicate that you seemed to have listened to a lot of the radio broadcast that I have been involved in. All I can say to you is thank you for being such a loyal listener. I'll be on the air again at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.