Gibson County @ West Carroll

GCPioneer

4 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Who was injured in this game?

Sophomore linebacker.... player power drived him into the ground well after the whistle... collapsed lung, was sent to Lebonheur over the weekend...

and the refs called it offsetting personal foul penalties. I've got video of the foolery of a call that was made by the official.... TSSAA will tomorrow as well.

Edited by GCPioneer

7 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Or you could have taken a knee to end the game instead of scoring an unnecessary touchdown that did nothing but run the score up.

Man I’m really starting to find it funny the amount of hatred you have for GC....   it hilarious honestly.   GC had to run a play.  So they did.  West Carroll didn’t stop them.  So they scored.   If it had been 48-7 might be a little different.   

On 9/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, westtnsportsfan said:

Lol.  Because I’m sure bad words on a football field are grounds for ejection.   West Carroll is dirty.   and the officials were the worst ever.  Twice tonight they moved the chains back with an offensive penalty.  lol. It was so bad. 

I got ejected when I was a coach One time. They threw the flag and I told them that it was a bologna call and he threw a flag! Unsportsmanlike on coach(me). I said for what saying it was a bologna call! He threw another flag and your out of here coach! Lol funniest thing ever!

Edited by vandyfan1

19 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I got ejected when I was a coach One time. They threw the flag and I told them that it was a bologna call and he threw a flag! Unsportsmanlike on coach(me). I said for what saying it was a bologna call! He threw another flag and your out of here coach! Lol funniest thing ever!

Haha I don’t doubt it.  I have a strong suspicion that’s what happened Friday night.    Don’t condone foul language.  But if your gonna throw somebody out for it you could do it every game.   

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

If you use the words that's a bologna call I would say the official overreacted when throwing the first penalty. Still as a coach if you continue to bark at an official after you are given an unsportsmanlike penalty you would have to assume that if you continue using the same language you would get ejected off of the second unsportsmanlike. Still if the worst word you used was bologna call I would say that the official had a bad case of rabbit ears. Just my opinion

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

If you use the words that's a bologna call I would say the official overreacted when throwing the first penalty. Still as a coach if you continue to bark at an official after you are given an unsportsmanlike penalty you would have to assume that if you continue using the same language you would get ejected off of the second unsportsmanlike. Still if the worst word you used was bologna call I would say that the official had a bad case of rabbit ears. Just my opinion

It went down just like I wrote man. One of the craziest thing ever. No cuss words or anything. It was funny afterwards thinking about it. I couldn’t coach the next game either because of it.

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

It went down just like I wrote man. One of the craziest thing ever. No cuss words or anything. It was funny afterwards thinking about it. I couldn’t coach the next game either because of it.

Certainly not questioning your account of your experience. You are a poster on this form that I highly respect. I do agree that is funny that you got flagged for using the words bologna call

• Thanks 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:38 PM, GCPioneer said:

Sophomore linebacker.... player power drived him into the ground well after the whistle... collapsed lung, was sent to Lebonheur over the weekend...

and the refs called it offsetting personal foul penalties. I've got video of the foolery of a call that was made by the official.... TSSAA will tomorrow as well.

Lmao nothing will come of it. But if it.makes you feel better